Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Else Thinks Saleen351...

won't have the nerve (want to use another word here but I am a lady) to show up in Seaside this weekend????

And if he does... I think alot of people will be looking for him! EASY WITH RACIAL COMMENTS ASSHOLE... You say you just come on this message board because it's fun to start drama and you really don't mean much by it, but you have gone a bit too far ONCE AGAIN, hence my ATTITUDE TOWARD YOU WHEN I INITALLY MET YOUR STUPID ASS. TO BE HONEST... CALL ME CUNT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, because I COULD CARE LESS.. BUT CALLING PEOPLE *spic* and *nigger*??? :mad3: YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC!! I HOPE YOU GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU ON YOU'RE MUSTANG'S HOOD THIS WEEKEND!! (Oops :eek: I guess I lost the "lady" in me for a minute there!)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This PORKER gets the big THUMBS DOWN . He is totally way out of line. There is absolutly NO need to use racial comments like that here. I would love to see that spit shined head GUIDO say shit like that in Newark or Harlem. :gang: Everybody's a tough guy behind the computer. He says some of that garbage around the wrong people :afro: .....and let's just say his trip to Florida may come sooner then he thinks!

Please...grow the fuck up already SLIM! What's wrong with you??? Injesting some of those fumes coming out of your HOOPTIE again???? :gas: :gas:

Sayno don't sweat it. I'm a hispanic and I don't care that he said that. I have pity, not apathy, for people who throw out racist comments. I generally fell sorry for them because they are blind and undeveloped. By undeveloped I mean intellectually. Racist people will always, no matter what kind of education or socio-economic advantage they may have, be behind those with open minds and hearts. So let people like Saleen continue with their remarks. Their words and actions only hurt themselves.

:monkey:

I definitely think he'll have the NERVE to show face - only because he doesn't have the mental capacity to do what's best - and that would be to SHUT UP and STAY AWAY!! You have to take into account the mental capacity of the individual we are talking about here dear - and I think we have all come to the conclusion that he has VERY FEW BRAIN CELLS THAT FUNCTION!! (Hence the racial slurs -- UGH!!) I guess he thinks his BOUNCING (but where did he do it - NC??) SKILLS are OH SO IMPRESSIVE that he had to MAKE SURE he told us. WHO GIVES A FUCK THAT HE BOUNCED - is that going to make me be SCARED:shake: :shake: of him?? I THINK NOT!! Basically it just validates in my mind that he really is as dumb as he looks!:D I am not one to wish harm on any one - HOWEVER - whatever happens to this kid now or later, he brought it ALL UPON HIMSELF!! :splat: :skull:

Originally posted by bumparella

This PORKER gets the big THUMBS DOWN . He is totally way out of line. There is absolutly NO need to use racial comments like that here. I would love to see that spit shined head GUIDO say shit like that in Newark or Harlem. :gang: Everybody's a tough guy behind the computer. He says some of that garbage around the wrong people :afro: .....and let's just say his trip to Florida may come sooner then he thinks!

Please...grow the fuck up already SLIM! What's wrong with you??? Injesting some of those fumes coming out of your HOOPTIE again???? :gas: :gas:

LMAO!!! She said HOOPTIE!!! :biggrin:

Guest saleen351

Ok my heirem of men hating bitches..

first off I ain't scared of no one...

Call me a racist of what ever you want, this is fucking nj not the movie PCU assholes....

Second my buddy who is my only friend that still goes to clubs is BLACK!!!!! Ask tempskid, ceeotter,carbone, jbr, spygirl, laurie619.....I ain't a racist I'm just a realist,,,I hate niggers I like blacks, I hate white trash I like whites,, I hate spics I like ricans.....That simple... Hey I'm even nice to the mexicans that clean my house.....I even gave the kid some blueclaws tickets...

Mr saleen Will be in SSH this weekend..But not at the clubs....I have to hang with some peps that I will not see for a while since I'm moving and they ain't club ppl...But make no mistake sunday labor day I'll be in temps.....I've already started my retirement with clubs....

You bunch of carpet munching cum dumpsters!!!!!

No pictures again,,what a fucking surprise!!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22

I definitely think he'll have the NERVE to show face - only because he doesn't have the mental capacity to do what's best - and that would be to SHUT UP and STAY AWAY!! You have to take into account the mental capacity of the individual we are talking about here dear - and I think we have all come to the conclusion that he has VERY FEW BRAIN CELLS THAT FUNCTION!! (Hence the racial slurs -- UGH!!) I guess he thinks his BOUNCING (but where did he do it - NC??) SKILLS are OH SO IMPRESSIVE that he had to MAKE SURE he told us. WHO GIVES A FUCK THAT HE BOUNCED - is that going to make me be SCARED:shake: :shake: of him?? I THINK NOT!! Basically it just validates in my mind that he really is as dumb as he looks!:D I am not one to wish harm on any one - HOWEVER - whatever happens to this kid now or later, he brought it ALL UPON HIMSELF!! :splat: :skull:

Very well said...

i replied Negativley because...i logged on and first thing i read. is BALDBOYS shouting you girls out..

i took offense to that..I like you girls..you are all super cool with me..

Words mean nothing when the OBJECTIVE is Racial..

it america..stero types will be around for the Ignorant..

BALDBOY!!!

I myself look at racial comments as a JOKE!!!

i laugh and i say racial things myself but not to offend NO ONE!!!

Baldboy laugh all you like at us.."SPICS & CUNTS"

when you read the post...

You are a reject..ACT!!! AS OLD AS YOU LOOK!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666

Very well said...

i replied Negativley because...i logged on and first thing i read. is BALDBOYS shouting you girls out..

BALDBOY!!!

You are a reject..ACT!!! AS OLD AS YOU LOOK!!!!

EVIL ON THE WAR PATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Guest saleen351

Very well said...

BALDBOY!!!

You are a reject..ACT!!! AS OLD AS YOU LOOK!!!! [/quote

Ohhhh NO not this dork again...Bro go back to gookbeccas,,,< your racist words not mine asshole...They should change the name of this board to PCCP...You losers.....Of course I brought up the pics again you make fun of my looks but you ain't willing to put your self on here why????? You fucking hoggers..This is fun for me..I will never meet or see yous....

Dr evil dork you always seem to follow the bitches ....Why is that..You get a kick out of being a follower you dork! Shut up with the racial shit already...So if you would like then call me John Rocker.....

If you are trying to be funny or provide entertainment you are falling way short of your goal and of good taste. Don't get so defensive when people are looking to attack you, remember you brought this upon yourself. On a side note the fact that you said ricans instead of hispanics only proves how narrow-minded you are. I guess ignorance is bliss in your world. No wonder you fit in so well in North Carolina.

Originally posted by saleen351

You are a reject..ACT!!! AS OLD AS YOU LOOK!!!! [/quote

Ohhhh NO not this dork again...Bro go back to gookbeccas,,,< your racist words not mine asshole...They should change the name of this board to PCCP...You losers.....Of course I brought up the pics again you make fun of my looks but you ain't willing to put your self on here why????? You fucking hoggers..This is fun for me..I will never meet or see yous....

Dr evil dork you always seem to follow the bitches ....Why is that..You get a kick out of being a follower you dork! Shut up with the racial shit already...So if you would like then call me John Rocker.....

hhaahhhahhahhaahhhahahahhahahhahaahhahhahhaahhahhahahaahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahhhahaahhhahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaahahhahahahhahha..

YOU SHOULD BE A BOUNCER!!

hhaahhhahhahhaahhhahahahhahahhahaahhahhahhaahhahhahahaahahahhaahhahhahhahahahahahhhahaahhhahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaahahhahahahhahha..

YOU SHOULD BE A BOUNCER!!

Cuba some people like walking through life with their eyes closed.

Originally posted by nabuc1

If you are trying to be funny or provide entertainment you are falling way short of your goal and of good taste. Don't get so defensive when people are looking to attack you, remember you brought this upon yourself. On a side note the fact that you said ricans instead of hispanics only proves how narrow-minded you are. I guess ignorance is bliss in your world. No wonder you fit in so well in North Carolina.

WHERE'S GROPASAURUS AND GHBOY WHEN WE NEED THEM......This is the only shit more pathetic than their posts....Not you NABUC!!!! ;) ;)

Yo, nice meeting you last night. Them bitches were hot weren't they?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

Cuba some people like walking through life with their eyes closed.

YOu def right when itialians like me knock out spics like evil JAV!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by saleen351

YOu def right when itialians like me knock out spics like evil JAV!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This whole time I've tried to stay civil, but you are so thick headed it's impossible to remain calm. You go using words like spic, nigger, and cunt. You look down on others thinking your the fucking shit. Bro you are just South Jersey White Trash (this is not a insult to South Jersey peeps). You are a narrow-minded ignorant racist simple as that. You talk about being a man and that it's time to mature. You will always be less of a man than anyone else with that attitude and mentality that you have.

Good luck because you deffinetly need it.