Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Was I Wrong"??

Ok now picture this.You are standing on the corner of 32nd. St. and 5th. Ave. waiting to cross the street when someone comes out of nowhere, bumps into you, and makes you spill coffee all over yourself.Well that is what happenend to me. I then turned around and said "excuse you" and the guy tells me to watch where i'm going. The best part is that I was not even walking,I was standing still!! Now i get a lil heated, a couple words are exchanged,and then i throw my remaining cup of coffee at him and walk away with a big grin on my face :D It was cool in the end because i made about 20 new friends on that corner.I know that i started their day on a funny lil note.

So was i wrong?:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cmb1975

OUCH! I hate rude people, but throwing the remainder of your coffee on him was a little childish no? NOt that I wouldn't have wanted to do the same thing, but in this day and age of sue happy people.... [/QUOT

What i forgot to add was in the exchange of words he told me something about my teeth being on the floor.The rest was just words being jumbled around in a heavy english or scotish accent.But i made that part out.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Originally posted by cmb1975

OUCH! I hate rude people, but throwing the remainder of your coffee on him was a little childish no? NOt that I wouldn't have wanted to do the same thing, but in this day and age of sue happy people.... [/QUOT

What i forgot to add was in the exchange of words he told me something about my teeth being on the floor.The rest was just words being jumbled around in a heavy english or scotish accent.But i made that part out.

SOmeone call Johnny Cochran.....It was Self Defense!!!

I wish I could have seen that!

Why waste good coffee....

could of just made him your prison bitch and be doen with it.

*Cackle*

:flame:

"Oh to be free...and yet to be encaged in our self set minds

and ways of being. Oh to see...but be shielded by the boundries

of an unimaginative prospective...

I think there for I am....I think..."

Ok now picture this.You are standing on the corner of 32nd. St. and 5th. Ave. waiting to cross the street when someone comes out of nowhere, bumps into you, and makes you spill coffee all over yourself.Well that is what happenend to me. I then turned around and said "excuse you" and the guy tells me to watch where i'm going. The best part is that I was not even walking,I was standing still!! Now i get a lil heated, a couple words are exchanged,and then i throw my remaining cup of coffee at him and walk away with a big grin on my face :D It was cool in the end because i made about 20 new friends on that corner.I know that i started their day on a funny lil note.

Hahahahahahha!!!! Omggggg!!

Bryan I can sooo picture you doin that too!! lol throwing the rest of ur coffee at him haha Did you say "yeah, thats what she said" to him?? haha

:laugh: :laugh:

romy20

AWESOME FUCKIN TACTIC!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

:blown: hell no you're not wrong.....i would've thrown more than a half of cup of coffee at that mother f*&ker. i agree with you 100 %