Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Movie: American Psycho

Disturbing movie...but couldnt keep my eyes off it when I saw it for the 1st time a couple days ago. Defiantely made me laugh though

The stall scene

"Will you be quiet!!! I 'm trying to do drugs"

Ok I need sumone to to tell me what happened at the end. My dad called me up and I missed the last 10 minutes..left..the room when he was calling his secretary from the pay phone

Originally posted by ezd2

Ok I need sumone to to tell me what happened at the end. My dad called me up and I missed the last 10 minutes..left..the room when he was calling his secretary from the pay phone

dude, this whole movie evolves around the last 10 minutes, you gotta watch it

Originally posted by ezd2

Disturbing movie...but couldnt keep my eyes off it when I saw it for the 1st time a couple days ago. Defiantely made me laugh though

The stall scene

"Will you be quiet!!! I 'm trying to do drugs"

I agree with madrusso, the last part of the movie is surreal and detached from reality but it all comes together in the end.

Originally posted by shortspace

I agree with madrusso, the last part of the movie is surreal and detached from reality but it all comes together in the end.

Dammit...now i'm gonna have to go rent it to find out what the fuck happens..dont know when its gonna be on hbo again

Originally posted by lucabrase

If you want a real treat, forget about the movie and read the book. Its so much better.

if you read the book, you would know they killed the movie.. most disturbing book i ever read..

brett easton ellis has one sick mind

some of his other books that i recommend

less than zero

rules of attraction