Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Official Chicago Bitch"???

silente

Originally posted by mouskawitz

HA! Thought this was bout me!! guess not...hey...when can a sista get invited to meet all u nice peoples?? I would like to make faces w/ the names...if you'd have me that is....

:hat:

Everybody is always welcome. There are a few things going on this weekend. Do you live in the city or burbs?

Lombard...I have an uncle who lives out there..not sure where about tho...Although I would love to go....I highly doubt I'll be able to make it to your place this Saturday, would like to but.....my nephew just had a b-day and the party is on Saturday.....so....that's a no go....I'll keep an eye to see when and where everyone is going to meet up next...and I just may grace all of ya'z w/ a visit...hehe :tongue:

I would like to meet up w/ you all...it's always nice to meet new people...so...I'll let ya know...and again...thanks for the invite! ;)

:afro:

We would love for you to join us!! Next time then. I promise you, we are all nice, and NORMAL people. It is actually a joke that we have going now... well me and Marcel (wombat's) girlfriend... she said every time we get together and there is a newbie with us, the WHOLE night, they just keep saying "I can't believe I met you people and I am hanging out with people from a message board!! And you are all actually cool!!" :laugh:

Originally posted by kimberlyco

We would love for you to join us!! Next time then. I promise you, we are all nice, and NORMAL people. It is actually a joke that we have going now... well me and Marcel (wombat's) girlfriend... she said every time we get together and there is a newbie with us, the WHOLE night, they just keep saying "I can't believe I met you people and I am hanging out with people from a message board!! And you are all actually cool!!" :laugh:

I think Wombat is Marcel, you might be talking about Lindsay.. lol dork.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Dork... she may not know that Marcel is wombat... dumbass

You worded it as me and marcel (wombat's girlfriend) that would make marcel, wombat's girlfriend's name. The correct way would have been.

Me and Lindsay (wombat's girlfriend) always etc... sorry, bad habit to correct grammar.