Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is just annoying

go to the site where the pic is... then right click on the pic and click properties... somewhere in that box will be something like this

address: www.sacci.com/stupidpicture.html (URL) copy that entire link paste it into ur profile with the necessary [Picture] whatever and u should have ur pic fully functional... any more questions please direct them to the wall...

ciriticism from a loser, I LOVE IT!!!!

kludgio,

from your post i can tell u must be one of the haters that wishes they had a nice body. You must be one of those kids that stan around at clubs in the corner dreaming of what it would be like if you looked good. It's alright kid, no problem. Just cut down on the fat and carbs (no more burger king 4 times a day), run a little (running to the fridge to get ice cream doesn't count), take some suppliments and maybe u'll lose one of those 3 extra chins that you got.

Believe in yourself and those 129 extra lbs will come off!!!!

Originally posted by massad

ciriticism from a loser, I LOVE IT!!!!

kludgio,

from your post i can tell u must be one of the haters that wishes they had a nice body.

Quite the opposite, I don't think kludgio has a spare ounce to lose! She's in shape, and doesn't have to pay thousands to Bally's to stay that way... and you should see her in a black evening dress and heels! :jawdrop: CAN YOU SAY WOW?

Not only that, but she's also one of the best looking on the board! And when a gayboy says that about a girl, you know she's smokin!

ichi :rainbow:

Originally posted by ichi_gami

Quite the opposite, I don't think kludgio has a spare ounce to lose! She's in shape, and doesn't have to pay thousands to Bally's to stay that way... and you should see her in a black evening dress and heels! :jawdrop: CAN YOU SAY WOW?

Not only that, but she's also one of the best looking on the board! And when a gayboy says that about a girl, you know she's smokin!

and you are????

i know, you must be one of her fat loyal ass kissing side kicks who she hangs out with to look skinnier. Hey, next to you, even a guy would look good in an evening gown.

and to the comment that she stays in shape without excercising, can u say (ANAREXIA). :puke: NOT TOO HEALTHY!!!! You should see a doctor. :D

Keep the disses coming, like i said before, I LOVE IT!!!

:finger:

OK, massad, before you step on your own dick any further, you should know you just embarrased yourself in front of the two-thirds of this board who know me. The only fat thing around here is your ego.

Jealousy is so unbecoming.

ichi_goodbody :rainbow:

you must be really proud to know 2/3 of the people on a board. Try getting real friends though and not cybersex buddies!!! :laugh:

Actually, I AM proud to know the people I have met from this board... they are some really good people, the ones who don't simply hide behind their keyboards to slam people because they feel inferior.

As for the rest of what you have to say, it doesn't merit my attention.

Best,

you sound dumber and dumber with every post

the ones who don't simply hide behind their keyboards to slam people because they feel inferior

if you check the posts, i DIDN'T start this, your "HOT" (:laugh: ) friend did and your stupid ass joined in. SO guess what, i guess you are the one that was hiding behind the keyboard trying to slam someone you can NEVER get!!!!

next time think before you say

:D

OK, massad, before you step on your own dick any further, you should know you just embarrased yourself in front of the two-thirds of this board who know me. The only fat thing around here is your ego.

Jealousy is so unbecoming.

ichi_goodbody :rainbow:

Listen buddy aren’t u and kludigo the ones who started this shit ? What… u think cause u know 2/3 of this board gives u a right to talk shit bout people and then tell them they r stupid when they say something back ! So please stop acting like a moron in front of your friends.

:goofy: :goofy:

thanks, ichi! you're so sweet

Originally posted by massad

and you are????

i know, you must be one of her fat loyal ass kissing side kicks who she hangs out with to look skinnier. Hey, next to you, even a guy would look good in an evening gown.

and to the comment that she stays in shape without excercising, can u say (ANAREXIA). :puke: NOT TOO HEALTHY!!!! You should see a doctor. :D

Keep the disses coming, like i said before, I LOVE IT!!!

:finger:

to make a point:

1. take one stance -- am i fat or too skinny?

2. learn the definitions of common conditions

3. don't be hypocritical -- you're the one taking substances for the sole purpose of improving your appearance in clubs

personally, i don't care if you're scrawny or fat or ripped; what matters in a person is their attitude about themself. corny, yes, but i'm much more attracted to a man who wants to have fun, not work out all the time to look good for the chickies. if someone is so concerned in how they themself look, then they must put too much value in physical appearance, and i don't want to be judged by that

you don't know how i look, so why are you trying to rip on me? i mean, if i am indeed fat, then you're judging my entire value by my appearnce. if i'm not fat, then you are just making foolish, insubstantial statements

for the record, i did not mean to make fun of your character. rather, i was commenting on your apparent enthusiasm for extreme, even dangerous, measures to alter your body

i have some pretty cool friends i met from this board, ichi_gami included. this board is a good medium for weeding out characters one wouldn't want to associate with either online or in person