Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what would u do with $300mil?!?!?! (dare to dream)

i'd set my parents up for life.

i'd get all my friends cool cars, preferably with hydraulics.

i'd build a compound, on a lake near a great ski resort, it would have a motocross track, quads, jetskis, boats, snowmobiles, and a huge garage with lots of space to work on all the toys. there would also be huge room, attacked to the kitchen where we could all hang out w/ a trampoline, pool table, beirut table, flat screen, Phazon, tons of really comfy couches and you could walk out of there onto a big patio where there would be a huge pool with a 3 meter spring board (there would of course be a fully stocked bar).

i'd go back to Thailand and stay in Koh Samui for a year.

i'd go to Alaska and heli-ski for 3-4 months in the spring.

i'd get another great club in NYC, bringing in big talent for all of us that are in need. i'd design the space like Zouk in Singapore with different environment's and atmospheres in the club.

i'd spend a summer in Ibiza.

i'd go back to school.

i'd sail around the world with the love of my life (if i found her).

i'd become an incubator, taking people with ideas and giving them a place put those ideas to use, similarly to Bill Gross.

if i got married, i'd have Pete Tong spin at my wedding.

as you can see, i've spent way to much time thinking about this and its not like the $100 bucks i bought in tickets paid off yesterday. so why should it next week? i guess you can always dream.

-pay my credit card bills and student loans

-pay my parents mortgages

-buy all of my siblings huge houses

-buy myself and my boyfriend a huge house

-quit my job

-go to school and major in something that i love

-donate $$ to my college radio station

-donate $$ to homes for the elderly

-buy some cars

-buy huge bricks of weed and just chill out by the pool for the rest of my life and never ride the subway again!!!!!!

:cool:

Originally posted by sd

i'd build a compound, on a lake near a great ski resort, it would have a motocross track, quads, jetskis, boats, snowmobiles, and a huge garage with lots of space to work on all the toys. there would also be huge room, attacked to the kitchen where we could all hang out w/ a trampoline, pool table, beirut table, flat screen, Phazon, tons of really comfy couches and you could walk out of there onto a big patio where there would be a huge pool with a 3 meter spring board (there would of course be a fully stocked bar).

i'd get another great club in NYC, bringing in big talent for all of us that are in need. i'd design the space like Zouk in Singapore with different environment's and atmospheres in the club.

i'd go back to school.

i'd become an incubator, taking people with ideas and giving them a place put those ideas to use, similarly to Bill Gross.

damn now I realize how simple minded my plans were.......yeah - set up the entire family with a mill or so each, cars for the boys/girls, an apt in NYC, a house in Aruba, a jet ski/boat, a quad, a few cars, a club, and an amazing studio, a record label, and then I'd go to studio/engineering school.......umm.....I'm sure there's more.....lets see.....well I'd have 100+ mill to spare in the bank which I'd live off of the interest.....even if I make 5% interest that would be 5 million a year!!! sawweeet

FIRST OFF..ITS NOT 300 MILLION

THERES HEFTY TAXES, PLUS VARIOUS CONSULTING FEES YOU WILL HAVE (LEGAL, INVESTMENT PLANNING, WILLS, ETC)

SO FIGURE ON $150-180 MILLION THATS STILL ENOUGH

I WOULD SET UP A VC FIRM TO SAVE SOME PROMISIING STARTUPS AND OPEN UP NIGHTCLUBS (MAKE IT AN LLC, THIS WAY I CANT PERSONALLY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NIGHTCLUB PROBLEMS)

I WOULD BUY AN APARTMENT IN LONDON, AN APARTMENT IN IBIZA, AND A NICE LOFT OVER HERE

PLUS A NICE CAR AT EACH

I WOULD ALSO HELP OUT SOME LOCAL LUTHERAN CHURCHES (A LOT OF THEM HAVE SEVERE FININCIAL PROBLEMS)

Originally posted by sd

i'd go back to school.

as you can see, i've spent way to much time thinking about this and its not like the $100 bucks i bought in tickets paid off yesterday. so why should it next week? i guess you can always dream.

Pertaining to the motocross track - do you race MX???? I used to race the n.e.s.c

Well, since I'm not a US citizen, I wouldn't have to pay taxes off the 300 mil!

I would buy SF.

Open clubz in several other cities nationwide.

Buy myself a house on Newbury St. in Boston.

An penthouse on Park.

And an M3 convertible in dark blue for everyday grocery shopping ;) and my 2001 Civic (also in dark blue) would be hooked up to the max, so that the chassic bends everytime you press gas. :tongue:

And would invest the rest so that I wouldn't run out of money...just as it happens with my paycheck! (Which I am getting TOMORROW)