Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC hotel's?

Hey everybody! Me and my girl are looking to stay in NYC for the night of Sept. 1. So I got some questions:

1. Does anybody know of some nice but not too expensive hotels in SAFE areas? ($100-150/night)
  2. Does anybody know of some nice hotels near the clubs?
  3. What are the clubs to go to NY? (Don't want anything mega-hard to get into)
    [/list=1]

This is kinda of a surprise for me and my girl's 3-year anniversary, so, like I said, looking for something nice, but nothing I'm gonna have to take a loan out for.

Any response is appreciated.

Peace,
    Ryno
    :paint:

those prices wont even get u a rat hole. i am sorry bro but it isnt cheap. u may be able to get some hotels a bit cheaper if u go by the airports like jfk or if u stay in jersey like a half our from the city. i dont think there is cheaper than 250 or 300 per night. go to www.marriott.com and check the rates. clubs to check out in the city:

sound factory, vinyl, limelight, centro-fly, exit, roxy, and the world. there are many others but these are the most popular. go to club search and check out these clubs and u will get some info. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Right next to the city, there is a Courtyard Mariott and a Doubletree in the newport section of Jersey city. 5 mins from the city by car with no traffic. There is also NYC access via a 24 hr subway service called the PATH right next to hotel. Safe area, parking and easy access from highway. The hotels are in a financial disitrict and are corporate hotels, so it is likely it will be cheaper and won't be packed on weekends. I knew somebody that stayed a night at one over thanksgiving weekend for $120.

Damn, I wasn't expecting this many replies! Thanks for all the suggestions everybody. I'll be checking all these places/sites you guys listed for something. I figured I was smoking crack asking for hotels in NYC for $150/night, but it was worth a try. I'm sure I'll end up shelling out the dough for a nice azz hotel room and club (vinyl). Me and my girl will have a better time that way. I guess if you're gonna do NY, might as well do it all out!

Thanks again,

Ryno

cool.gif

The Carlton Arms Hotel is a hidden secret. Itis affordable, nice, and owned by 2 English gentlemen. Each room is designed by a ny designer. I the rooms are under 150$ a night. I gues I shouldn't have let out the secret, but o well I have held out long enough. P.s. whatever rate you get minus this one will not nclude 12 per cent tax. What a bitch.:blown:

Originally posted by ryno

Hey everybody! Me and my girl are looking to stay in NYC for the night of Sept. 1. So I got some questions:

Does anybody know of some nice but not too expensive hotels in SAFE areas? ($100-150/night)
Does anybody know of some nice hotels near the clubs?
What are the clubs to go to NY? (Don't want anything mega-hard to get into)
[/list=1]

This is kinda of a surprise for me and my girl's 3-year anniversary, so, like I said, looking for something nice, but nothing I'm gonna have to take a loan out for.

Any response is appreciated.

Peace,
Ryno
:paint:

Call 212-689-1900, they take reservations for three hotels, tell them you want to stay at the 30-30, it's a nice hotel and their rates are about 100/night. My friends always stay there when they come up.

try www.quikbook.com...that's what i used when i visited nyc eariler this month...excellent rates, they don't charge your credit card - only use it to guarantee a room - and you still have the chance to cancel 24 hrs. before arrival w/o penalty...you can also choose your price range...i plugged your date of sept. 1 in the price range of $100-$149...about 15 or so hotels popped up...we stayed at the avalon hotel on 32nd st bet. 5th and madison ave...beautiful hotel...huge marble bathrooms...plus complimentary champagne on arrival and free cont. breakfast until 10:30 am...convenient for us b/c subway station only a block away...right now they're showing a bunch of rooms at $130 for the night you'll be in nyc, even the junior suite is $130...damn - i wanna go back now!

hope this helps

:heart: