Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great to meet the Chicago crew!

nyc420

To everyone in Chicago that I met this weekend, THANK YOU! I had a great time. Thanks a lot to Dave(B2B) for inviting me and my boys over fri night. Sorry we didn't get to chill more. And a big hug to Lindsay(silente)....can't wait to see ya again at Howells.

Chicago was a blast. We hit up Transit and Redno 5 on Fri. Redno is a great spot....the dj payed Tenaglia like beats and even played my requests(I Feel Loved and Keep Control). Then we hit up Crobar on Sat. Not bad, but no vibe whatsoever. Physco Bitch was so so....a little to fast for me. I like it deep and hard, but the upstairs house room was like Centro Fly so I chilled up there. Not enough ladies at Crobar....and no club ediquite. Overall it was a fun night though.

Thanks again to everyone I met...oh, and bouncyboy too. Hopefully I'll see you all in NYC this weekend. Peace.

Steve

Originally posted by tranceaction

hey Steve - i'm glad you guys had fun, but you came on a weekend which was pretty slow..

seeya next time.

Great to meet you too. What weekends are Deep Dish and Seb Fontaine there? I remember someone talking about them coming to Chicago.

Originally posted by nyc420

Great to meet you too. What weekends are Deep Dish and Seb Fontaine there? I remember someone talking about them coming to Chicago.

dave seaman is there on the 4th of oct and the dish is there on the 6th...

and so will yours truly:D

Originally posted by kimberlyco

:eek::(:o

I used to hang wit the best of em... now, however, I am sad to say I am getting old.

Ok, you name it... next Thursday??? Fine, I am in, and I will hang wit ALL of you... infact, I will be UP LATER THAN ALL OF YOU!!! Bet!

What are we wagering?? Cause I always bet when I am sure to win....

Originally posted by kimberlyco

:eek::(:o

I used to hang wit the best of em... now, however, I am sad to say I am getting old.

Ok, you name it... next Thursday??? Fine, I am in, and I will hang wit ALL of you... infact, I will be UP LATER THAN ALL OF YOU!!! Bet!

Kim, you are just crazy... we all know you'll be out by 3AM..

I want a piece of the action... whats the bet?