Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite type of blunt??

I know its been done but my tastes change over time and i think i have found the best blunt.

now of course i love all the classics:

phillies i learned on and taste good but burn mad fast

dutchies came second and are always a pleasure

got to love the garcia vega family the beige tubes and for bigger blunts the green and blue tubes and if your feelin classy for the night you got your crystals that come in that clear glass case that everyone loves

i even tried optimos i mean i figured biggie had to know somethin about twistin L's and he was always talkin about them. But i didn't like the taste and the leaf was fuckin huge haha like a flag.

i am yet to twist a backwoods but from what i hear they are mad harsh

did the honey blunt thing too, it was alright mad sticky though...

THE BEST BLUNT is definately a vanilla dutch... but to make it the best i added my own little twist. Take vanilla syrup (not vanilla extract tried that and it did nothing) that you would make a vanilla milk shake with and instead of licking the leaf put that on the leaf then twist it like you normally would. i like to put a little extra vanilla on the mouthpiece too for some extra flavor... I mean its not that creative and its too much of a pain in the ass to do for every blunt but when you got the time its well worth it.

what is everyone elses blunt of choice????????

yeah Phillies are your easiest to roll

Dutch masters are nice, they do burn a fucking HELL OF LONGER THAN A PHILLY. CHocalate Dutches, yo yo, them shit's are tight

But yes definetely i agree with you, the GARCIA VEGA is the real deal, THAT GREEN LEAF, yummy!!!!!!!!!! SHIT is tight as hell. BIG UPS TO MY LONG ISLAND kat "DEEM" that nigga rolls a garcia pack with dro quicker and nicer than i've ever seen.

Originally posted by tymathis

yeah Phillies are your easiest to roll

Dutch masters are nice, they do burn a fucking HELL OF LONGER THAN A PHILLY. CHocalate Dutches, yo yo, them shit's are tight

But yes definetely i agree with you, the GARCIA VEGA is the real deal, THAT GREEN LEAF, yummy!!!!!!!!!! SHIT is tight as hell. BIG UPS TO MY LONG ISLAND kat "DEEM" that nigga rolls a garcia pack with dro quicker and nicer than i've ever seen.

eh hem.....I sense the need for a blunt rolling contest - haven't met a cat yet who rolls a smoother tighter blunt.....

:CHALLANGE::idea:

-:cool: Renee

Originally posted by exodust

eh hem.....I sense the need for a blunt rolling contest - haven't met a cat yet who rolls a smoother tighter blunt.....

you mean besides me of course.......or is the student trying to out do the teacher now?

its all about Garcia Vega Elegantes, without a doubt!!! unless you're tryin to twist a little small something then go with Panatella's...

Vanilla Dutchies are also good...

WORST BLUNTS- WHITE OWLS

bring it hahahaha

although you gotta love a girl that can flip a nice L

ME....YOU......3 O'clock.......LOL

name the time and the place!

allright then its on... entrance fee of a gram and a half to 2 grams... i mean we need a good size L to really see the skills. And nothing but the dizank. hahaha

stay blazin kiddies

I'm not really a blunt afficionado, but I did get kinda scientific on it back south . . I made this contraption that I used to roll blunts. It has support stands and a crossbar (email me if you want more detail). It allowed me to work from the very core out . . which was usefull cause you could get cylanders of different weed wrapped around the core and it would draw like magic cause the hole would form a channel through the center of the blunt. The largest one I ever made used 3 z's , needless to say it took a WHILE to smoke.

If I'm gonna roll a blunt, I'll usually buy a 7 or 8 dollar cigar, or at least one that has leaves throughout (not that shake shit).