Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite nyc club?

What is your favorite NYC club? Mine Would have to be factory on SAts, the music by JP is off the hook, its a good looking crowd, the people are so nice, they also provide showers and water fountains, and also ice pops and candy for when you are a mangled mess lol Its gotta be my favorite hot spot sunday mornings! To all my SF guidos guidettes and juiceheads MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZ <333333333333

i would have to say that i looooovveeee SACI...the music is pretty mainstream but its a great place to hang out and dance....and with the closing of TWILO i would have to say that i usually hit up FACTORY for afterhours on a sunday morning with JP.....thats my 2 cents...peace out people!

Originally posted by msoprano13

depends who is spining where but just for overall decor and light i say exit

exit was always my fave club... regardless of the crowd that everyone hates and the dj no one likes... i always have a great great time there... and ive been to sf and limelight. and i think out of all three i love limelight... somethin about it is just so damn phat!

i would have to say exit, although i havent been there in a while... i was just at factory for vicoius and that has been my first time in there since they changed everything, and i def like it a lot...new lights and shit and new sound system... so i prob gotta say factory..

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by jester22

I'VE ONLY BEEN TO THE LIMELIGHT AND CHAOS...I HAVE TO SAY THE LIMELIGHT WAS PRETTY COOL....I BE AT WORLD THIS SUNDAY AND NEXT FRIDAY......IF ANYONE IS GOING GIVE ME A SHOUT AND MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP!!!

I will most likely be at World next friday and possibly this Sunday. Drop me an email and we could meet up!