Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your favorite drug

***E DEF**K comin in 2nd**the 2 combined = a really fun ass time!!! I'm not to much of a coke person even though that tends to be alot of peoples choice*If i'm gonna drug I'm gonna do soemthing that makes me feel incredibly good and happy and like I'm the star of my own movie which 4 me thats all in the XTC*But the best drug of all is truly nothing at all**;):D

Originally posted by princesslolita

how about sexin' while x'ing.. ahahhah;0

So fucking true. E is great but being with the opposite sex while ur all fucked up is like being on another fucking planet. As far as my answer to the question I have to say my favorite is e and weed but i personally dont consider weed a drug. When I was younger there was nothing that could compare to shrooms or acid but as I got older and I had more shit to get done I couldnt handle it mentally cause I would think too much.

I'd say MDA, but is that because I haven't seen any for over a year?

I'd say LSD, but is that because I haven't seen any for many many years?

Now in terms of what I have seen...

well, a phenethylamine/tryptamine cocktail to be named later with plenty of G added in? hmm. :D:cool: :cool:

X is great, but my favorite are Percocets and Vicodins. Now a days with many famous celebrities becoming addicted to these Prescription drugs they can be much harder to get than illegal drugs. They are classified the same as Heroin and morphine and have similar effects, albeit more subtle. They make you feel like you are walking on clouds for hours. And because they are prescription meds there is little chance of getting bad shit, unless of course your pharmacist fucks up!

Originally posted by frisco

X is great, but my favorite are Percocets and Vicodins. Now a days with many famous celebrities becoming addicted to these Prescription drugs they can be much harder to get than illegal drugs. They are classified the same as Heroin and morphine and have similar effects, albeit more subtle. They make you feel like you are walking on clouds for hours. And because they are prescription meds there is little chance of getting bad shit, unless of course your pharmacist fucks up!

I just finished my bottle of percs the day before, I mean I'd take em when I was home bored lol

THey got me kinda nausus in the beginning but after that I feel sooooooo good, like whatever about stuff and happy lol

I WANT MORE!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!

ok romina calm yourself

romy20

:)