Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star & Buc Wild

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?starr&1

Above is a link to a petition to have Star & BucWild removed fromthe Hot97 morning show for the disrepect displayed when Star used sound effects to simulate a plane crashing and woman screaming after anouncing the death of Aaliyah, and the 7 others that died in that plane crash. All he showed is that he has NO RESPECT for her memory/family/freinds/loved ones/fans, or the pain and grief all of the families involved are going through! He deserves to be fired for his actions and if anyone feels the same way, you can register you vote to have him CANNED!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope if there is enough attention brought to the station that they will do the right thing.

if he did that, that's wrong. but he shouldnt be fired. for one, i think star is absolutely hilarious, but that's just my opinion. but, this is just one mistake. howard stern's been doin crazy and stupid shit for years, and he's still got his job. pretty much it comes down to this: if it offends u, then dont listen to it. but dont try to take they guy's job away, especially when he's pretty damn good at it.

Who said I was a fan of howard stern's?? All I know is that 8 people were KILLED in a HORRIFIC plane crash - burned to death in their seats - and this ASSHOLE has the audacity to mimic a plane crashing and a woman screaming with sound effects?? How would feel if your mother, sister, father, brother, girlfriend, firend, lover, or anyone else in your life was on that plane?? Death is NOT something to be made LIGHT OF!! She is DEAD - and so are all the others on that plane. NO ONE WILL EVER GET TO SEE, SPEAK, HEAR, SMELL, KISS, HUG, OR HOLD THEM EVER AGAIN!!! If you think that is funny - and he was right in making fun of that - then I guess we now know what type of a person you are!!

I hope to God nothing like this ever happens to you or anyone around you - but if it does - I hope someone makes fun of your loss - then make sure you tell us how you feel then!! I am SURE you might change your mind!!

BTW - you make me sick!!!:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

i have to agree with my friend..

she is right..as funny as it may have been when he was cracking it very sad to Lose a life in this world espicailly tragicaly..

Even Howard sometimes takes certain topic serious..

Hopefully he did when he heard the new about Aaliyah.

i didnt hear it but i dont have to hear it to know how horrible it was. the whole tragedy is horrible and for someone to make fun of... esp someone on a radio station... i never liked star or the morning show for that matter... they find humor in offending and insulting people, which i will agree wit xtcgspot on this, is supposed to be all in good fun..and there is a such thing as freedom of speech which is why he did that on the radio.... but millions of people all over the world are mourning right now over aaliyah and the others on that plane... :(

seriously though... this gives u no right to judge xtcgspot and be able to tell "what kind of person" he is... i know him *quite* well and the fact that he finds humor in howard stern and star and buckwild doesnt at all mean that hes a heartless person... im sure there are plenty of people who found that humorous... for whatever reason... i personally find it sickening.. but that still gives u no right to go judging people b/c u disagree with them

Originally posted by ladybijan22

Who said I was a fan of howard stern's?? All I know is that 8 people were KILLED in a HORRIFIC plane crash - burned to death in their seats - and this ASSHOLE has the audacity to mimic a plane crashing and a woman screaming with sound effects?? How would feel if your mother, sister, father, brother, girlfriend, firend, lover, or anyone else in your life was on that plane?? Death is NOT something to be made LIGHT OF!! She is DEAD - and so are all the others on that plane. NO ONE WILL EVER GET TO SEE, SPEAK, HEAR, SMELL, KISS, HUG, OR HOLD THEM EVER AGAIN!!! If you think that is funny - and he was right in making fun of that - then I guess we now know what type of a person you are!!

I hope to God nothing like this ever happens to you or anyone around you - but if it does - I hope someone makes fun of your loss - then make sure you tell us how you feel then!! I am SURE you might change your mind!!

BTW - you make me sick!!!:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

ohhhh man...people just dont read shit on this board. look at my post again, the first thing i said was that it was wrong. i dont agree with star, he should never have made a joke out of this tragedy. but i also dont agree with u, cuz i dont feel he should lose his job over this. it was a dumb mistake, and he'll get plenty of shit about im sure.

i never said u were a howard stern fan, i just used him as an example. he serves the same purpose as star on the air. they are both "shock jocks", their job is to offend people, but it should be done in a certain way. he obviously went too far. once again, I DONT AGREE WITH STAR, ITS TERRIBLE THAT HE WOULD MAKE A JOKE OUT OF SUCH A TRAGEDY!!!

btw, i did lose one of my best friends a few years ago. he died in a car accident on his way to school. so, ive already experienced a similar tragedy like this, i understand what her family and friends are going thru.

i also wanna thank u for wishing that people make fun of me when i die. that feels really good.

i, in no way, personally attacked u. i voiced my opinion, and got blasted for it. and one more time, in my opinion STAR WAS COMPLETELY WRONG IN WHAT HE DID!!! but ur comments about me were completely out of line. i dont know u, u dont know me. neither of us has any place to judge one another. i am not gonna stoop to ur level, and say something horrible about u. that's not my thing. if u have anything else to say to me, u can pm me, cuz i am staying away from this post from now on. i dont need to be involved with this.

Originally posted by linabina

i didnt hear it but i dont have to hear it to know how horrible it was. the whole tragedy is horrible and for someone to make fun of... esp someone on a radio station... i never liked star or the morning show for that matter... they find humor in offending and insulting people, which i will agree wit xtcgspot on this, is supposed to be all in good fun..and there is a such thing as freedom of speech which is why he did that on the radio.... but millions of people all over the world are mourning right now over aaliyah and the others on that plane... :(

seriously though... this gives u no right to judge xtcgspot and be able to tell "what kind of person" he is... i know him *quite* well and the fact that he finds humor in howard stern and star and buckwild doesnt at all mean that hes a heartless person... im sure there are plenty of people who found that humorous... for whatever reason... i personally find it sickening.. but that still gives u no right to go judging people b/c u disagree with them

thanks for backin me up there babe, but u kinda made it look like i did agree with star. and i def DID NOT!! yeah, i think that the star and bucwild show is funny, but i dont listen to it that much, and didnt hear it that morning when this happened. i def wouldnt have laughed at that, its not funny. its sad.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

howard stern's been doin crazy and stupid shit for years, and he's still got his job. pretty much it comes down to this: if it offends u, then dont listen to it. but dont try to take they guy's job away, especially when he's pretty damn good at it.

when selena died a couple of years ago howard made fun of it with gunfire while robin was reading the news..

if anything star should be fired for stealing howards bit years ago!!!

my point was that you shouldnt listen to it if it offends you...he might be an asshole but people at this point should already know thats his M.O. It's like wanting to listen to get your feelings hurt...doesnt make sense....simply listen to another station...

That whole show is based around controversy, Star is a dick and it intrigues listeners. It has the highest ratings of any Hot 97 AM show ever. He would have to go WAY to far to get taken off the air.

Star just doesn't care. About a month ago on the weekend he called in to 98.7 's morning show and was debating on air about JLO's use of the "n" word. Radio DJ's just don't do or say the type of shit that Star does, and that is why he is popular.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

thanks for backin me up there babe, but u kinda made it look like i did agree with star. and i def DID NOT!! yeah, i think that the star and bucwild show is funny, but i dont listen to it that much, and didnt hear it that morning when this happened. i def wouldnt have laughed at that, its not funny. its sad.

oh... sorry babe. i didnt mean to make it seem like u found the thing bout aaliyah funny... i was just tryin to say that u think star is funny... so everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not to judge people b/c of that.. even though u did agree that he was wrong...