Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now that Exit is closed where are you people gonna go on fridays?

tranza

i think after sunday's EC.... Exit might of lefta bad impression be 4 closing down..... Well since Exit's closed for now... i guess THE WORLD for 3 weeks .... its not so bad... the vibe in there is pretty good..... U don't feel the tension like in EXIT, but its just my opinion..... I can't say the WORLD is better than EXIT but it'll do for 3 weeks...... and also EXIT's guelists are granted there....so since i'm a promoter and i'm getting in for free...it ain't so bad!!

BIGWILL GUESTLIST FRIDAYS AT THE WORLD/ EXIT

u never been to vinyl a day in ur life bc ur too busy always jocking me in my booth every friday night

u wouldnt know good talent if it smacked u in the face MR.RED ROOM AT EXIT DJ JUSTIN H WANNABE SCOT PROJECT DJ

whoa...if you noticed on this board(ohh wait you were to busy sucking)...you would know justin is one of the nicest people to come around this board...and maybe because he was jocking you every friday night because he was a fan maybe...huh...did yah ever think of that...so go away mr. i only post once every 2 fuckin months...and stfu...:D

ohh and rythm ready sucked big floppy donkey balls...would never spin that at one of my parties

Never been to Vinyl a day in my life? Hmmm interesting.

Wanna-be Scot Project, lol, wouldn't want his style even if God would bless me with it.

and OH MY MY, jocking Tony Draper? LOLOLOLOLOL, no comment.

By the way, if you knew what you were talking about, you would realize i was at Vinyl the last 2 weekends, and SF, and haven't been to Exit in over 4 weeks.. except I stopped by after SF this Friday. :D

Originally posted by djtonydraper

u never been to vinyl a day in ur life bc ur too busy always jocking me in my booth every friday night

u wouldnt know good talent if it smacked u in the face MR.RED ROOM AT EXIT DJ JUSTIN H WANNABE SCOT PROJECT DJ

DJ TONY DRAPER :blown: - i think that it is very funny that you are knocking justin. maybe you did not realize it, but YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE IN THE NYC MUSIC SCENE RIGHT NOW. not only are you unable to keep a crowd that has an average age of above 16, but you also SUCK. last time i was at exit you were still playin almost exactly the same songs as you were when i was there 6 months earlier. DONT LET IT BLOW UP YOUR HEAD that the place was packed while u were spinnin...they werent ther to hear you, but because exit is the only place that they could get into with their fake id's. exit will be a SCUMBAG SHITHOLE until someone gets their act together and puts a real dj in your booth.

Oh...and even though i didnt really go to exit, im waitin until the 14th when Hex is at factory to go out

Originally posted by djtonydraper

U r a FUCKING LOSER! if this is really u...then WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK U R?? u call yourself a dj?!?!?!?:confused: u have NO CLASS! even if this was true~~u should be kissing the bottom of his shoes after he stands by ur booth!!! U SUCK! be glad to have a fan u clueless asshole!!! u call yourself good talent?!!? because if justin is 'jockin' u all night~~then he definitely doesn't know talent!! DO US ALL A FAVOR ~~bury yourself with exit!! u suck..exit sucks...take that money that was WASTED on your sorry excuse for spinning and BUY A FUCKING CLUE!!!! :laugh::mad::rolleyes:

YOU MAKE ME :puke:

Originally posted by roninmess

A few of you people need to realize that that really isn't Draper on the msg board. And for the person behind the name, shut the fuck up. :mad:

kinda figured that...that's why i said..if.....but i'm bored and this passes the time!!!!!!!