Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underwear?

dgmodel

This has prolly been done but I havent seen it so ... Generally Speaking what do you prefer Boxers or briefs? Thongs or Hipsters? and what colors??? Wife beaters or T-shirts???

I rock D&G BoxerBriefs, Black and Gray Only... Black for night or weekend. Gray for weekdays and chillin...

It honestly depends on the body that is wearing the clothes.

I prefer wife beaters, but if the guy doesnt have that wife beater upper body than a t-shirt. A t-shirt can look really good too.

My colors are blue,grey,and black.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

The same thing with boxers and boxer-briefs.

A guy with no ass has no business wearing anything brief. Boxers are very sexxy. They keep you wondering.

Girls should always TRY to wear thongs. Full panties show a panty line that doesnt really need to be seen.

It's all in how the person wears his/her clothes. If you carry yourself well than pretty much anything will look good on you.

Originally posted by misk

boxer briefs all the way on a guy!! dark ones.....i love those black dkny ones with the lime green in them!!!! anyways.....always a thong for girls....i hate underwear lines!!!!!

did you do my shopping for me? lol

and yeah, lines suck!!! this morning not only did i see lines but like 10 women with blue, full coverage panties showing through their white pants! r u kidding me?

Originally posted by barvybe

did you do my shopping for me? lol

and yeah, lines suck!!! this morning not only did i see lines but like 10 women with blue, full coverage panties showing through their white pants! r u kidding me?

sometimes i wonder if some people have magic mirrors in their house? in this case maybe the ones that make it ok to wear colored undies with white pants!!!!! :worry2: that really bothers me!! :mad2: lol...maybe a little too much! haha:mad:

Originally posted by misk

sometimes i wonder if some people have magic mirrors in their house? in this case maybe the ones that make it ok to wear colored undies with white pants!!!!! :worry2: that really bothers me!! :mad2: lol...maybe a little too much! haha:mad:

Definietly makes you wonder what they were thinking when they got dressed......

I don't like panty lines, it makes you look as if you have 4 ass cheeks.

I don't understand how some women wear tight clothing w/ regular panties??

Also, depending on the cut of the panty (hi cut bikini), panty lines can look sexy. Mostly the bikinis' from Brazil and South America are very high cut almost thong like, creating a very SEXY panty line.

Originally posted by xxlea

Also, depending on the cut of the panty (hi cut bikini), panty lines can look sexy. Mostly the bikinis' from Brazil and South America are very high cut almost thong like, creating a very SEXY panty line.

YES, I was thinking the exact same thing! On a nice round firm butt, those brazilian panty lines look so hotttt!!! Otherwise, it's thongs all the way.

Boxer briefs are sexy, but only if the guy is in really good shape. If not regular boxers are definitely better. Mmm. Flannel boxers. Silk boxers. Soft cotton boxers. Yum!

i like thongs, but i think i'm a bigger fan of the ones that xxlea was talking about. the small ones that aren't quite a thong. I also like the ones that are full in the back but cut high all the way to the waist band (tanga??) but only in cotton. I love lace and satin, but there is definitely something about the softness of cotton panties.

On me, the one or two times that i wear underwear a year, it depends on what i'm doing. If I'm doing something active, i like the support of colored tighties, but if i'm just chilling i wear some boxers. I don't think i own any boxers right now. and i have like 5 pairs of briefs.