Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U.S. Open

I am such a fan, I am all over that :bounce: , really enjoying this year. I went tuesday for the whole day and was trying to go yersterday but all was sold out:(.

I was happy when Pete came through yersterday, now Agassi is next. I am freaking jealous of whoever is gonna be there tomorrow night. :)

I'm buying a ten pack and sittin front court . . .man every time that Kornikova chick hits the back hand . . I just blow the fuck up man, every time . . .

LMAO!

In all seriousness, I occasionally follow tennis. I usually like to watch Hingis beat the carap out of Anna Kornikova. Their matches are always fun, cause you know they hate each other. .

Originally posted by guestlisted

I am such a fan, I am all over that :bounce: , really enjoying this year. I went tuesday for the whole day and was trying to go yersterday but all was sold out:(.

I was happy when Pete came through yersterday, now Agassi is next. I am freaking jealous of whoever is gonna be there tomorrow night. :)

If you're really anxious to catch some live action and got the dough, check out Ebay for tix. I saw some for around $150.

I've been watching it pretty much every day. Cuerten vs. Mirniy - what a fucking match!!! Also, Roddick - the US Open discovery. That kid is going to make it REALLY big. It is sad that Agassi and Sampras are playing in quarterfinals though. I have a feeling that whoever wins that match will win the whole thing. They are both playing flawlessly.

Heres my top 3 for the finals :

Pete Sampras

Marat Safin ( defending champ)

ANDY RODDICK !!!!!! I want to see Andy Roddick win though !! I think his serves kick ass !!!!! I never seen anything that fast !!

I also got the hotts for Marat Safin ! If him and Pete make it to the finals it'll be payback time becuz Pete lost last year to him !

I want to see RODDICK WIN !!!!!

Sampras had a superb match against Rafter. He is going to prevail over Agassi. He showed some of that enthusiasm and agility that I've been missing in him for a while. When he gets like that, he is unstoppable. I hope it lasts; when he is at the top of his game, he is a treat to watch. He has been a bit sluggish for the past year or so. He's coming back again.

What ever happened to Mike Chang? Does he still play at all?

And Cedric Pioline, what ever happened to him? I used to love watching him get upset when he played.

Mary Pierce is a piece of ass that I wouldn't mind penetrating anally. I love that french accent as well.

Kournikova isn't as hot as she used to be. Hingis isn't too hot, but she has a plump ass that I wouldn't mind fucking the shit out of. Capriati is a hotty that I wouldn't mind penetrating anally as well.......watching her sweaty gives me a strongbone.

And I like watching Monica Seles play. Although she isn't the best, she is very agressive and is definetly a force to be reckoned with. I like the way she screams as well.

Tennis is a wonderful sport, and the women are starting to shine more than the men now. With such pieces of ass on the court, I can see why. More sex appeal nowadays; and on that note, I used to think that Miriana Lucic (The Croatian) was a hottie. Not sure why though.

A classic match that I will always remember is Sampras vs. Korda at Wimbledon about 3 years ago, I think. It was Korda's final match, and he went out humbly.

I don't know why, but lately I've been having an urge to fuck younger girls. I need to get a younger girlfriend, preferably between the ages of 16 and 18. I would go younger with all honesty, but........well but nothing. I would go younger.

I'm horny as fuck........need young anal action.