Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk

In case none of you have heard yet, PVD, Scott Henry, and MANY more will be spinning at the DC Armory on November 24th (it's the Saturday after Thanksgiving) from 2:00 pm - 2:00 am. I know it might be a hike for you all, but this is an event sponsored by Ultraworld that us in the Baltimore and DC areas have come to greatly respect. Tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster for $35.00 a pop. If you can make it, enjoy!

P.S. Caution, if you're out there, try and get in touch with me.

Is there a flyer for it yet or anyway to get more info? I'd be more than happy to make the trip since I already had intentions to return to the Buzz after going once over the summer....

It's a 3 hr. drive (less if ur a speed demon).... not too bad unless there's heavy traffic...

The World? Hmmm....Rumor has it he will stay with the residency with the club space. Oh wells, who knows. I miss that trance messiah.

Date. Month. Year. Venue

24.11.2001 Washington DC Ultraworld@the DC Armory

15.11.2001 Tokyo Ocean @ Liquid Room

10.11.2001 Den Haag The"O"

28.10.2001 Dublin Red Box

27.10.2001 Birmingham Gatecrasher@NEC

20.10.2001 Denver Fillmore Auditorium

19.10.2001 San Francisco Nikita

18.10.2001 Tempe King@Freedom

17.10.2001 Las Vegas Ra Nightclub

14.10.2001 Seattle Showbox

13.10.2001 Houston Hyperia

12.10.2001 Miami Space

11.10.2001 Atlanta Dekalb Center

10.10.2001 Toronto Guvernment

I'd be down to go see PVD in dc. He *is* one of my absolute favorite DJs so the trip would be worth it. And, it's only a couple weeks after seeing S&D in dc so why not add another lil road trip?!?!

I think it be swEEt~

~kAt~ I havent seen him ohhh since TwilO last year >sniffle< :unhappy:

Originally posted by crobra

I am glad I got to see him again in Berlin this summer - not that I'm trying to make any of you jealous or anything!!

Guten Tag! :) (um, that's about all the German I know)

When and where did you see him in Berlin? Love Parade weekend, at Columbiahalle, by any chance? I saw him at that event.

Complete Info:

Radiate at the DC Armory in Washington, DC

November 24th 2pm-2am (several after parties)

$35

Lineup:

Main:

Paul Van Dyk

Icey

Scott Henry

David Duriez

DJ Sun

Lovegrove

D-n-B:

Andy C

DJ Die

Fabio

Marky

Jumpin Jack Frost

AK 1200

Slant

MC's GQ, Dub 2

Downtempo:

Mr. Scruff

DJ Food

Binobo

Fluid

Adam Rush

Check www.ultraworld.net for more info

You can go to ultraworld.net (which is under construction, but gives a basic list of who's playing that day) or to ticketmaster.com. Search by venue (DC Armory) for even more info. I live in Baltimore now and I used to live in DC, so if you need any more info on getting around or finding out more stuff, hit me up. Take it easy NYC!

The Armory is right next RFK Stadium in South East. The address is 2299 East Capitol Street, and Buzz is on 1/2 and K Streets SE, so it's a little further away. At least this show starts during the day, so getting lost won't be as stressful and RFK is a major "attraction" in DC, so there's signs up all over for it. Good luck and let me know if you need any more help. I'll see you at the show.