Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what CP person would YOU most like to meet?

soldado

I'm actually looking forward to meeting just about everyone on the board, I know I've met Rene and StaceyG last year, when I get back to Maimi in Oct I'm looking forward to meeting the cooljunkie crew (nice website) and I may even have to check out one of these all weekend long house parties and see what they are all about! Peace

I've already met so many people from this bbs and so far so good. Everyone has been way cool. Of the people I have yet to meet I guess Chris and I are curious about shroomy and his significant other since the four of us have a few things in common. Hope to meet you guys some day! :)

By the way, I'm sure that Loraine/Dgat meet up would go SMASHINGLY!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by bbflux

I guess Chris and I are curious about shroomy and his significant other :)

Awwahh... shucks... we would love to meet you guys too. You better live up to the hype that Stacey created ;)

plus its just great to see another couple who still goes out and has fun!!!

and everyone who has meet george knows that he is indeed a character.

I've never been one to "name, names" (POD) but I think It would be cool to meet anyone on the board. There have only been a few kats who've made dissappointing posts........

Its really nice to know, that I'm not the only one out there who doesn't leave my obsession at the club on the weekends.....but that there are others who feel the need to vent all week about the ups and downs of the scene.

Threads like this leave me hurting as, even if I /DO/ meet people, I end up lost in the end anyhow.

Hell, just look at Space this past weekend. Here I am trying to be social and my friends /and/ the CP people alike both reported in later: "Good seein' ya, but you were doing laps around the club at 500mph. Took off before we could get a word in."

Now, while things may have been a little out of control for DT (*ouch*), aside from chaining myself to Danny or some other lump that stays seated all night, I don't know what I can do to ensure that I /DO/ actually meet anything.

(Aren't there any other nuts that can't sit still... ever?)

Rene'

Heheh. I'd have to say Jonny13, that you'd most likely love a meeting between you and shroomy.

But I've met a bunch of you all, and it's been fun of course :)

Some of yas have even strayed into the path of my lens before I even met you!

Originally posted by loraine

soldado, you're right it is a good topic. :)

bbflux: that meetup would be SMASHING indeed.

As for who I'de like to meet it would be Panchodeejay, cos i don't recall meeting you sunday/monday morning.

Loraine> I only met bbflux but you were probably around. I was wearing a shirt with bars of audio analyser. After that I spend the rest of the night and day at the front of the dance floor, below DT.

Barbie, Shroomy and Attomic........you guys have to hang out with your significant others and then all 6 of you hang out together. You people get coolest couples on the face of the earth award :)

D7.....sneak attack!

People I would like to meet:

Panchodeejay <--------you seem like a really cool person

Loraine <-----music guru

kingstreet <------where da hell are you dude?

cooljunkie <-------come out to a meetup

mimid <--------I almost feel like we're related

rene <--------4 sure i need to meet u

stacey <---------I heard you tear it up on the dance floor

phrank <---------your a comedian dude :)

People I've met through the board:

BBflux

Calix

Attomic

Digital7

Pod

Xtc

Shroomy

Diego

Angeleyes

Mcfunk

Sobeton

Sgtfury

People I talk to outside of the board:

Mimid

Digital7

Supermanrb

Soldado

Mannyfresh

Sobeton (occasionally) <------mad kewl person

Other (category with no label)

Nolimit

GA, thanks for that, ummm? index you wrote there or somethin? hehehe ...

Pancho, you better come through with the Deep Dish meetup as well as joeygk, the notorious GA, Mimid, and patrickl

Rene' - after that comment, "aside from chaining myself to Danny or some other lump that stays seated all night" remind me to beat you down next time I see you, lump? pah! I could shake my money maker, trust me! :D

besides those who i have met, (sgtfury, mimid, GA,

pod, shroomy, supermanrb), i would love to meet everybody else at the next c.p meetup. from what i see, everybody on this board is a great bunch of people and new friendships can be made. peace...

btw, how about a geob69 and sgtfury meetup?? :laugh: j/k...