Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia or Junior

Originally posted by ichi_gami

frontrunners.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.............especially when I have to convince someone that "Read My Lips" is NOT a new track....................Before anyone feeds me the bullshit "this is club evolution get over it" step back......... more like club pollution.

I remember being in vinyl when the "be yourself" vibe was born.. the crowd was enveloped by the man in the booth, the voice of celeda on the mic that night in feb 99, the magic coming from the speakers, and the energy pouring out of their souls...when it was NOT AT ALL ABOUT....the "be yourself" boxer shorts...the "i love danny" t shirts.... the guidos and bimbets and friday night pre-partying 46th street /we all know which PROMOTER to blame for that one /MESSES that have infected the party... .i could go on and on........... but i think a very wise queen said it, no read it, no said it, fuck it..ya'll are gettin' READ.... READ IT best when she said...

"as much as i love a lot of those kids ... i love them most in SF. anywhere else, they're like a virus, they take over and reformat in their image then complain a party sucks."

and no this does not apply to everyone......but it certainly does apply to some. the old regulars saw it coming...and if danny ever wonders why we won't go back...... don't kid yourself anymore dt.. "somehow it just don't feel the same.. the way it was in the better days... there was a feeling.................." people can only endure so much.. "go for the music go for the music" pretty fucking hard when you have vinny badaboom on juice and his bumps on a stick girlfriend all up in your business looking for K.

jsc

ahhhh don't forget...

never had a problem w/ glowsticks, GHB, fights...or people asking WHAT'S TOURISM? such frontrunners. 3 years ago if i would have played danny and lula's "read my lips" i would have been spit on by that factory crowd......FRONTfuckingRUNNERS.

I REST MY CASE.

jsc

jsc - not even 6 months ago, before DT went to WMC, before DT got award after award, and the juice started flowing downtown... ask most if they were going to Danny... "No way, he sucks, what is that 'tribal' shit, he's too downtempo, Vinyl is a shithole, they don't sell booze, he gets on the mic and ruins the vibe, etc. etc. etc."

I remember trying to get a group of CP headz together last November for a Vinyl meetup... nope, goin' to SF. Nothing worth seeing down on Laight. How long until the next big thing, ya think?

ichi

"pretty fucking hard when you have vinny badaboom on juice and his bumps on a stick girlfriend all up in your business looking for K."

Fuckin A.

I hate it when im just chillen in a corner resten from dancen

for a couple of hours...with my eyes closed...my shades on.

So I can catch some rest.

And some e-tard trips over to me

"Hey man you rollen?"

"...No."

"Yo man you smoken?"

"...Go away..."

"Hey man you have any *enter drug*?"

"...Go away..."

Maybe its me...maybe I look like im enjoying the music too

much to be straight....

Guess what kiddes...thats possible.

So leave me alone...and let me groove to my tunes.

All e-tards and k-whores should die.:mad:

Granted I dont mind the ones who take whatver

beforehand and just groove with it. ;)

Its those damn kids who hop around like starving bunnies going cold turkey..from person to person ...getting the places i like to

chill and relax from my miserable life...under the sights of the mayor.

:flame:

"Know your boundries...then destory them utterly."