Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia or Junior

DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT DT is the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by saintjsc

TESTING TESTING

NIGHTCLUBCITY TESTING

Hey jsc, check it out, not only does nightclubcity.com work, but so does vipguestlist.com, robpromotions.com, naughtybooth.com, ezdreamer.com ... DaVe is pretty cool about these things. Confidence is a wonderful thing, and well earned.

Originally posted by saintjsc

ahhhh don't forget...

never had a problem w/ glowsticks, GHB, fights...or people asking WHAT'S TOURISM? such frontrunners. 3 years ago if i would have played danny and lula's "read my lips" i would have been spit on by that factory crowd......FRONTfuckingRUNNERS.

I REST MY CASE.

jsc

Shut the fuck up please!!! I swear I hate you people who act all holier then thou just cause you were someplace first or heard someone/thing first. Are people not allowed to grow up and mature musically? Not allowed to enjoy new things just cause at first they didn't? Not everyone can be as musically educated as you! Sucks to grow older doesn't it? Sucks when a younger crowd moves in! New people enter the scene every day, welcome them! I've been going to clubs for about 10 years now, I've tried to grow w/the times, you should try it! Your not cool cause you knew about something first, your LUCKY! Stop acting all high & mightly just cause your older and got to experience something first. :mad:

Shut the fuck up please!!! I swear I hate you people who act all holier then thou just cause you were someplace first or heard someone/thing first.

---------------**not acting holier than anyone....try educated.

Are people not allowed to grow up and mature musically? Not allowed to enjoy new things just cause at first they didn't? Not everyone can be as musically educated as you!

----------------**frontrunners honey frontrunners who would dis the shit out of both of these dj's 2 years ago and now decide to come to a party infect it w/ their MESS and have the audacity to bitch and complain later when the club closes down or it "isn't the same" anymore

Sucks to grow older doesn't it? Sucks when a younger crowd moves in! New people enter the scene every day, welcome them! I've been going to clubs for about 10 years now, I've tried to grow w/the times, you should try it!

--------------***10 years eh?..then it surprises me that you aren't sharp enough to realize that this trend of shutting the clubs down FOR GOOD is quite new.... and anyone who has been around will vouch.. it has NEVER been this sloppy and it has nothing to do w/ NEW people..it has to do with STUPID people. Kids weren't doing ecstasy in middle school ten years ago .... why don't you look a little further than 5am in a manhattan warehouse.

--------------*we were ALL new once.. but i do recall even when Dtour closed at tunnel and vinyl started..NEW VERY VERY NEW people came in.. did it kill the party .NOPE. I even recall the first time i had gone to twilo, tunnel, factory.. i was "new" but i had enough common sense not to piss on someone else's carpet just because it wasn't my own GET IT? I never claimed to be an angel but one thing i have and will continue to be is respectful to WHATEVER party i frequent. I suggest you do the same... 10 years now?..hmm ya wanna call me old? We've all done our share of silliness but there is no need to get sloppy. Your argument is weak. Act like a lady not like the crackwhore bitches whose implants i should have popped w/ my lit cigarette back in april when their needled up boyfriends spit them onto the dancefloor of vinyl.

Your not cool cause you knew about something first, your LUCKY! Stop acting all high & mightly just cause your older and got to experience something first.

-------------*-Keep digging your own grave ...and be the first to attend vinyl's funeral since you've so cleverly dug its plot right beside twilo and tunnel. I cordially invite you to go fuck yourself cause it's obvious you're halfway there.

jsc

amen. cant wait to hear dt, under the influence only of maybe red bull. dt's parties are SICK, no need for substance enhancement there. i admit i have been messed up in clubs, but i'm beyond that, for the most part.

keep the d*ugs OUT of vinyl, thank you.

Originally posted by snoozi8

If you said Dt or Junior at Twilo maybe I would have thought differently but DANNY DANNY DANNY! :) (Who, obviously not from this planet, is that guy who was calling him "Denny"??)

Kristy.

Maybe it's the same guy who, back at Twilo in February at the CC vs. DT night, was trying to get into VIP by telling the door that he was sent there by "Danny Tegliani."

I'll never forget that one.

ichi :rainbow:

Originally posted by bashingbitch5

Shut the fuck up please!!! I swear I hate you people who act all holier then thou just cause you were someplace first or heard someone/thing first. Are people not allowed to grow up and mature musically? Not allowed to enjoy new things just cause at first they didn't? Not everyone can be as musically educated as you! Sucks to grow older doesn't it? Sucks when a younger crowd moves in! New people enter the scene every day, welcome them! I've been going to clubs for about 10 years now, I've tried to grow w/the times, you should try it! Your not cool cause you knew about something first, your LUCKY! Stop acting all high & mightly just cause your older and got to experience something first. :mad:

You should probably stay on the Jersey board where your "new attitude" would be better appreciated.

Jsc, for so long i have felt EVERY thing youve said..but whenever i try to say it the words come out wrong, You have made by far the MOST intelligent rebuttle/explanation to the Vinyl Situation I have EVER heard,perhaps the most well said post Ive ever read! THANK YOU!!! talk about hitting the nail on the head!!

I really dont go clubbin, but used to go out 97-98 to tunnel and of coarse the greatest party D-tour where Danny was phenomanal..

I Was at the tunnel every week danny was there for like a year chilin in the hallway with that old guy with the dt shaped glowsticks in the daisy dukes, (was that dannys friend, he took me to meet danny and he had a coffee booth set up for him in the dj booth) So i would say danny T was the greatest cuz i grew up listening to him.. I went to Vynal like 4 months ago and had a great time sober, music was on Key, gonna have to check jv out sober at earth, when that shit suppose to open?

Originally posted by stonedcl

I really dont go clubbin, but used to go out 97-98 to tunnel and of coarse the greatest party D-tour where Danny was phenomanal..

I Was at the tunnel every week danny was there for like a year chilin in the hallway with that old guy with the dt shaped glowsticks in the daisy dukes, (was that dannys friend, he took me to meet danny and he had a coffee booth set up for him in the dj booth) So i would say danny T was the greatest cuz i grew up listening to him.. I went to Vynal like 4 months ago and had a great time sober, music was on Key, gonna have to check jv out sober at earth, when that shit suppose to open?

No doubt D-Tour was great... DT got a li'l more freedom to go darker when he got Be Yourself... those were some good days! Mikey (the guy w/ the glowstix and glow strings and everything) is still around, usually doing Junior's party now. Junior's new party starts @ Exit on the 29th of this month.

ichi