Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells and Johnny Vicious October 12th and 13th!!!

wooo hooooooooooooooo :D

Johhny makes his return to factory october 12th after an insanely intense set on august 24th!!!!!!!! i thought this would be my one nite out of retirement for the next few months.. but it looks like i'll be breaking it two nites in a row

Danny fuckin Howells returns to vinyl again!!! October 13th!!!!!! loft party, july 4th set, labor day, simply magical!!

gonna get looooooooooooooooooose that weekend :D:D:D:D

mad hoes

Originally posted by PFloyd40

wooo hooooooooooooooo :D

Johhny makes his return to factory october 12th after an insanely intense set on august 24th

Yup that's right... Johnny Emailed me back a couple weeks ago and told me that might be his next night back at Factory. If it's anything like last time, it's gonna be off the charts!!! He also said that he wants it to be even better.... so brace yourselves ladies and gentleman!!!!:eek::):D:cool:

What a great "2 weeks before my birthday"- present!

oh is it now..

comon sweetheart.. make *me* sweat?

bring it... i'll be wilin out ALL NIGHT LONG.. try to keep up :)

try to keep up? try to keep up??? hahahahaha now thats funny!

If I remember correctly, a certain *Rob* came up to a certain *Kittie* at Vinyl and said *u wanna go chill Im tired*

Gee....who's gotta keep up???? BRING IT!

~misskittie~

Originally posted by misskittie

try to keep up? try to keep up??? hahahahaha now thats funny!

If I remember correctly, a certain *Rob* came up to a certain *Kittie* at Vinyl and said *u wanna go chill Im tired*

Gee....who's gotta keep up???? BRING IT!

~misskittie~

bwahahahahaahahaha...

you looked like you needed to chill.. besides, its pretty obvious.. lets look at the nite..

Kat- few hours break while driving home w/ nikki splitz

Rob- dancing on the speaker 3/4 of the nite..

BRING IT!

suuuuuuuure ya want that? :)

mad hoes

bwahahahahaahahaha...

you looked like you needed to chill.. besides, its pretty obvious.. lets look at the nite..

Kat- few hours break while driving home w/ nikki splitz

Rob- dancing on the speaker 3/4 of the nite..

suuuuuuuure ya want that? :)

mad hoes

i had an hour break~ *blah*

And I only looked like I needed to chill when he slowed the pace down. I got real tired at those points haha And You, you looked like u needed a crazy nap!

We'll have fun with each other next time baby cakes. Ill be your support, youll be mine. We're in it for the long haul!!!!

~misskittie~ *we gonna have fun fun fun fun baby*

i had an hour break~ *blah*

And I only looked like I needed to chill when he slowed the pace down. I got real tired at those points haha And You, you looked like u needed a crazy nap!

We'll have fun with each other next time baby cakes. Ill be your support, youll be mine. We're in it for the long haul!!!!

~misskittie~ *we gonna have fun fun fun fun baby*

your a trooper no doubt about it :) i'm just bustin your balls.. you really looked cute while you were in your zone :)

we on a mission.. tearin up dancefloors that weekend..

friday nite.. factory will be victim numero uno

saturday.. vinyl becomes victim numero dos

:D

your a trooper no doubt about it :) i'm just bustin your balls.. you really looked cute while you were in your zone :)

we on a mission.. tearin up dancefloors that weekend..

friday nite.. factory will be victim numero uno

saturday.. vinyl becomes victim numero dos

:D

hehe he said *cute* - u buggin yo! lol

Im game for the whole weekend! We should wear matching shirts or something hahaha. Im actually making a shirt for Vinyl that says either *single & horny* or *Danny's Sex Toy* - i wonder which will get his attention more....

That weekend is gonna be insane! Cant wait to troop it with ya babe! Im soooooo x-cited!!!!

~kAt~

hehe he said *cute* - u buggin yo! lol

Im game for the whole weekend! We should wear matching shirts or something hahaha. Im actually making a shirt for Vinyl that says either *single & horny* or *Danny's Sex Toy* - i wonder which will get his attention more....

That weekend is gonna be insane! Cant wait to troop it with ya babe! Im soooooo x-cited!!!!

~kAt~

well if your wearing the *Danny's Sex Toy* shirt, don't think we'll be able to do the matching shirts thang.. but single & horny could be an option ;)

i'm definetly gonna lay low til that weekend though.. vicious and howells back to back.. doesn't get more clutch than that :D