Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday F.u. Posts..........

I want to give an F U to Mother Nature for only making the summer 10 weeks long. :mad: :mad:

I give a bigger F U to all the friggin imigrants who work for my boss at SPICY who drank all night long on Monday and didn't tip us shit. :blown: :blown: :blown:

I give the biggest F U to my fuckin brother-in-law for cheating on my sister. The scumbag will get his, guaranteed!!!!!!!!!:knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:

FU

To the bouncer at Temps that threw my boy out on Sunday Night and ruined my night.

FU

To my accountant who fucked up my books so much that now I'm working my ASS OFF!!

FU

To my parents who come home from 3 month vacation and now I cant smoke bones in the basement.

:blown:

the brother in law, his name is tony?

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I want to give an F U to Mother Nature for only making the summer 10 weeks long. :mad: :mad:

I give a bigger F U to all the friggin imigrants who work for my boss at SPICY who drank all night long on Monday and didn't tip us shit. :blown: :blown: :blown:

I give the biggest F U to my fuckin brother-in-law for cheating on my sister. The scumbag will get his, guaranteed!!!!!!!!!:knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:

Originally posted by Kermzy

to that fucking Smirnoff pop-up ad!!!! :gang:

You are too damn funny! :laugh: It *is* amazing how it started up again full force this week, tho'

A Big F.U. to....too many school buses on the roads during AM commutes; lags out on the Internet that keep pages like CP from loading up too slowly; co-workers who come back from big vacations and can only talk about how bummed and unmotivated they are to be back at work; and, [ready for the random drama?] a local County Court who held my best friend's finacee in contempt for non-payment of child support while he was straightening out paperwork to show new job info and update records [had to spring the little jailbird out yesterday, hence my absence from being able to see what was going on here!] :tongue: