Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brittany Spears Sucks!

I think Brittany Spears is a complete joke. Her performance at the MTV awards last night was horrible. First of all, she lip synced the entire song. But we all know thats because she just can't sing. Actually, she probably barely sang the song when it was recorded the first time. The majority of the voices for these pop stars are digitally enhanced. Second, what the hell was that song? It had no tune or melody to it whatesoever.

Its so riduculous that a person with as little talent as Brittany can become so famous. All the record labels have to do is find a pretty face, create a certian image for them, get them played on MTV and boom- a pop star emerges!! There are so many unknown musicians out there with real talent. Personally, I know of some very attarctive female vocalists with excellent voices. They can dance a little too! Its a lot easier to teach someone to dance than it is to sing. Why Brittany?

This whole pop thing is an insult to our intelligence. Its just another way for the mega coroprations to get you to consume more of their products- i.e drink more Coke and eat more McDonalds.

I was right in the middle of the action last night. And she is very attractive, can dance, and puts on an entertaining show. Of course she can, she's worth how many millions of dollars!!! I HATED the song she performed, didn't even recognize a hook in there anywhere...but it was entertaining.

Lisa Pure

Originally posted by lisapure

OH By the way...NO ONE ELSE Lipsynched last night, only her.

Lisa Pure

yo u c how much energy she freakin uses in her dance steps....i dont wanna hear her panting....actually maybe i do......hhhmmmmmm:) but yo u gotta admit she is a hottie!!!! freakin better lookin than dat skinny broad wit the pipes...christina aguliera.

Originally posted by lucabrase

what the hell was that song? It had no tune or melody to it whatesoever.

Its so riduculous that a person with as little talent as Brittany can become so famous. All the record labels have to do is find a pretty face, create a certian image for them, get them played on MTV and boom- a pop star emerges!! There are so many unknown musicians out there with real talent.

AMEN!!! I am not the only one who thinks this way. I agree that she is attractive and that she knows how to dance, but I have never thought for once that she ever knew how to sing - well, at least. I can't recall the Mickey Mouse show when she was on, but I assume that she does have to have some voice. If anyone can vouch that they have ever seen her sing live recently, let me know when, where, and how it was.

She's def. HOT...Christina was busting out of her pants...they were too small on her and her fat was spilling over the top of them from her backside....wish you could've seen it...

If you condition yourself, you can sing and dance at the same time...look at Nsync...they sing...

Originally posted by clubkat

anyone else notice a little chubbyness???

::its that sex kicking in:: :D;)

yeah, i saw that little pork roll she had going

i think people said she was too skinny last year so she did some eating

regardless, her outfit was horrendous and so was brittany's song

Nah, you're pride and dignity is more important...OH GOD! Did anyone check out Britney's mother....She has bleached blond cornrows really short and tight to her head...Cleavage hangin out...I can't believe she let her mom go out like that...Hmm..If that's any indication...

Lisa Pure

Dude... was THAT her mother? The girl sitting next to her? Oh, shit, I thought it was one of the N'Sync boys' girlfriends. I agree that she looked nasty, although most everyone there looked shitty last night too.

I know Brittany's a performer and all, but her "beliefs" and her image do not go hand in hand - AT ALL.

Originally posted by lisapure

Nah, you're pride and dignity is more important...OH GOD! Did anyone check out Britney's mother....She has bleached blond cornrows really short and tight to her head...Cleavage hangin out...I can't believe she let her mom go out like that...Hmm..If that's any indication...

Lisa Pure

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...being a dancer and having performed a lot of dances like hers, I can tell you it takes your breath away. I mean, it looks easy but it isn't all just hopping around and moving your arms and legs. And as for what everybody was wearing, why be critical of that? If he/she feels comfortable in it and feels confident about it, I see no reason why not to wear it. I mean no one wants to stare at some giant jello roll in a spandex dress like on jerry springer but that doesn't mean anyone should stop them :) To each his own.