Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun Vs South Beach

Cancun all the way. I love that place.

It's so nice out everday and all day and night it's fucking crazy.

During the day hit the oasis then you hit up one of the clubs at 9pm Pat O'brians for mardie gras, Coco Bongo's. Booze Cruise,Daddy O's, Daddy Rock, liquids, and then every night at around 3 or4 hit La Boom for after hours with Benji Solis close that shit out go back to your hotel sleep for 2 hrs and do it all over again.

You got to make sure you hit up Pat O' brians for the Mardie gras party. You will hook up with at least 20 girls and the booze cruise same thing at least 20.

Go when MTV is there because all of the best dj's are there that week but stay away from fat tuesday and mtv it's nothing spechial just a bunch of west coast loosers who just want to get on tv. Do you ever see anybody drinking at Fat Tuesday when Mtv films there? All the crazy east coast mother fuckers are at Oasis during the day no camaras no fucking rules.

I can't fucking wait !!!

My 3 friends and I are debating WMC or Cancun, but I think Cancun is looking good for another week of ridiculous partying...

.. this will be my 4th year returning, so at this rate, unfortunately I might die by the time im 40 or so..

think about it logically

a week of cancun = 10 to 12 years off of your life...:D

never been to south beach but i'm goin in a couple weeks!! anyway....tempkid definitely summed up cancun to a T!!! well at least my past experiences!!!~~for some reason u don't realize u r tired till u get back home!!!~~ can't wait till march!!! :D:cool::drunk:

if u rgoin cause u want to listen to musis then u gotta go to southbeach (i just got back from south beach and had an aweseom time)....if u wanna go away to bug out and hook up with girls then u gotta hit up cancun..i went '99, '00, and '01...and i think that this march im gonna hit up acapulco cause cancun is kinda gettin boring if u ask me...i need somethin new and refreshin!:D

hey everybody...give me an idea!!!!!

i went to cancun two years ago, and i had a blast. Oasis beach was bangin during the day and Laboom and Daddy Rockswas off the hook at nigiht. but i did feel a lil old/out of place. if you are 18 or 19 its paradise.... i was 21 and my other gf's were older. there were points where we looked at each other going WTF? (ie the Booze Cruise) so if you are over 21, i'd say miami. The vibe is still great, just a lil more mature.

Originally posted by linabina

well... if ur 21+ south beach would probably be better... just cuz its not as trashy as cancun... but i went to cancun last year and im goin again this year for spring break...its soooo much funnnnnnnn so my vote is for cancun!!!!!!!! ;)

hells yeah i vote for Cancun also...I went with Linabina and what a fuking amazing time that it was.......and hell im goin back again next year....Cancun gets my vote!!:D :D

Guest saleen351

SOBE is the bomb...Def a more mature crowd..A litte older....Now that college is over i would never go to cancun...but sobe was the best week of my partying life...just go with a ton of friends but ask around about hotels and stuff like that..I spent a grand in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!thats 166 bucks a day and I still felt really poor in sobe...for gods sake a indy racing team bought us a 600$ bottle of gin at the clevlander......Tasted like a 20$ bottle........

the wmc is gonna be hot......

.I can't party with 18 years olds any more........that is why cancun is off my list........

Originally posted by tempkid

It is so true for afterhours. Every person I met in that place was from Jersey or NYC.

I can't wait for my mexican Tempts LA BOOM!!!

absolutely!! were u there for jp?? now that was a north jersey nyc night in cancun if i ever saw one!! lol....it was like a mini sf...but better cause it was in cancun!!! u can just tell where everyone is from by looking at them...and how they dance etc! that week last year was sick!!

:( ~~~>countdown to march<~~~:D

Originally posted by misk

absolutely!! were u there for jp?? now that was a north jersey nyc night in cancun if i ever saw one!! lol....it was like a mini sf...but better cause it was in cancun!!! u can just tell where everyone is from by looking at them...and how they dance etc! that week last year was sick!!

:( ~~~>countdown to march<~~~:D

Were going to Cancun

hopefully real Soonl

hitting up La Boom

Partying to Noon

The count down begins