Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shaved

randall16

I like little or no hair at all. Soooooo sexy..... just looks sweet and maintained rather then like a jungle.... and when u go down, you come up with only sweetness on u and no hair in the back of your throat.....

maintain ladies..... very important!:tongue::)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

Originally posted by sumguy

hair in the back of your throat.....

[/quoteewwww, that's nasty!!! one time i went down on a girl, and she had WAY too much hair for my liking, and when i came back up, i had a hair on my tongue. i was pretty grossed out, but we both laughed about it.

that used to happen every time until about 5 years ago when shaving became widespred (no pun intended)

Shaved is best

What's the best way to shave btw? I started shaving and trimming, but a razor doesn't get it very close. I tried this stuff called Magic Powder that disolves the hair, but it didn't work very well for me. It might work better if your hair is real fine, but be careful you don't leave it on too long or you could get a chemical burn.

So should I get Nair or something? I'm not going to let somebody else wax me! How do you get it smooth?

Originally posted by glowgirl

My boyfriend shaves me...with a Mach3 and some girlie shave cream....

He does a great job

He also says that he likes to see what hes eating......so after the shave...he goes to town!!!

Let a girl shave you guys we do a great job!!!!!

::LLOLL::.