Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men, we are about to be drafted...

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i feel u on that one. this is gonna start something big. when we get attacked on our own soil, this country doesnt fuck around. this could be world war III.

feeling the same here

i hope the Air Force intercepts whatever other planes are out there, so that things don't get even worse

It's all terrorists, guys. We're not equipped to fight that kind of war - that's why this is so scary. We're trained to abide by rules of war, to attack military installations and have battles with troops. This attack isn't even from a specific country - it's from organized groups around the world. We can't condemn a government or declare war on anything - it's all ghosts and shadows. Fucking cowardly.

Originally posted by silente

It's all terrorists, guys. We're not equipped to fight that kind of war - that's why this is so scary. We're trained to abide by rules of war, to attack military installations and have battles with troops. This attack isn't even from a specific country - it's from organized groups around the world. We can't condemn a government or declare war on anything - it's all ghosts and shadows. Fucking cowardly.

Thats exactly it. Truer words have never been said. Who are we going to fight? We have been after Bin Laden and his group for years and we can't ever get him.

the atomic bomb came out in the mid 1900s

its now 2001

think of all the weapons available at this

point - this can't end up good

if we do go into war it will spark a collapse

of political powers -a domino effect if you will

Bush already turned down several international treaties

recently - and he isn't really on anyones good side

I'm worried shittless - its gonna be rough from now on in

Originally posted by barvybe

I will glady go and do whatever i can to stop this. this is so fucked up. i have confirmed that 3 of my friends are dead. there are so many others i have not heard from.

i have EMT training, but cannot get close to help. i feel so useless.

:(

Sorry to hear about your losses

I wanna give you deepest condolences

I would like to extend my deepest sympathy and heart-felt support to those who have lost a loved one in this tragedy.

We all know people that were involved.

I too have not yet heard from many friends.

If there is something to come from the tragedy, let us see that life is too precious. All too often we are consumed in matters that really do not deserve the importance that we give them.

We fail to see what is truly important - and to cherish that!

Our families, friends, and times shared together are all that truly counts!!!

All else is really not important in the big picture of life - they are extraneous events that detract for our enjoying of the truly important things.

Please, offer prayers for all those involved (the victims, rescue teams, and America).

"In the end it all piles up so tall to one big nothing at all!"

Carpe Diem!

Peace!

B.J.

PS - I would fight for the US & for FREEDOM...WOULD YOU?