Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Face or Body??

lollib

This can go for both men and women although I think it pertains more to men. If you are out and see someone and they have a great body but an ok face, would you go for it?? What is better to have- a good face and an ok body and vice versa?? Personally, I think a nice face on a guy is better. I dont want some fat guy but if his body is ok, then that is fine.

Originally posted by lollib

This can go for both men and women although I think it pertains more to men. If you are out and see someone and they have a great body but an ok face, would you go for it?? What is better to have- a good face and an ok body and vice versa?? Personally, I think a nice face on a guy is better. I dont want some fat guy but if his body is ok, then that is fine.

Again loll,

I agree with you 100%. I look at the face first, they dont have to be cut up, but they shouldnt be sloppy and out of place either.

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

100% face, then i would look at the body. First impression is always the face. Don't get me wrong, she could have wide hips or a saggy body that stands out more then her pretty face and it would deter me away from her. But the face i think is more important then the bod:cool:

well, i'm shallow, so they both gotta be decent!!!

i'm really into kissing though, so face is very important. and good lips. body's just gotta be sexy, not "perfect". when you get into that whole range of average looking people, the way they carry themselves either makes them really attractive, average, or blah.

Face, of course... Better a beautiful face and a decent body than vice-versa (Barvybe, what was that about the girl with the milky eye???) Besides, it's easier to improve your body than it is to fix a busted face.

Also, I love kissing, and looking into someone's eyes, and stroking their cheek...

Originally posted by tastyt

Face, of course... Better a beautiful face and a decent body than vice-versa (Barvybe, what was that about the girl with the milky eye???) Besides, it's easier to improve your body than it is to fix a busted face.

Also, I love kissing, and looking into someone's eyes, and stroking their cheek...

good memory! yeah, the busted headlight. really nice girl but if you can't look her in the eye (well eyes).....

yeah, you're talking about all the good stuff :)

Guest gabo

stroking their cheek? is that what their calling these days?:D

Guest gabo

Get your mind out of the gutter.

On second thought- nevermind- because then MY mind would be all alone!

check you're email

Originally posted by jaxl

What do their teeth look like??? They can have a great face and body, but if they've got messed up teeth, none of that matters in my book.

:D

lol. i agree with that.

generally, i look at face more than body. i guess i would sacrifice both for the right person but they still need nice teeth.

;)

Yeah, there's nothing worse then seeing someone who is good looking and then they open their mouth and have messed up teeth (either crooked, speced, yellow or a combination). I will never understand how people couldnt invest some money into fixing their teeth!!!! They can sometimes make or break a person!

no doubt!

that brazilian girl with the headlight problem also had a snaggletooth - you know, like jewel used to have. it was all twisted like a corkscrew and extra long. but i was will to forgive that cause she was so cool and pretty and stuff otherwise. of course, i would have had to say no to a blowjob though...

then the glasses came off and that eye was the last straw

Originally posted by barvybe

no doubt!

that brazilian girl with the headlight problem also had a snaggletooth - you know, like jewel used to have. it was all twisted like a corkscrew and extra long. but i was will to forgive that cause she was so cool and pretty and stuff otherwise. of course, i would have had to say no to a blowjob though...

then the glasses came off and that eye was the last straw

Lmao.....:laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

Sometimes, and I mean SOMETIMES fucked up teeth look good on a girl... IMO.

I have this one fucked up tooth- It's like Marian Jones's teeth, but only on one side. Like a little fang or something; both of my eyeteeth are kind of pointy. It's not something I ever think about, so I was really surprised when my ex told me he thought it was really sexy. :confused: Intewesting...