Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AMERICA dinner/drinks meetup is SET! 10-19-01

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eggmok

i won't know anyone . . .

that's two strikes against me cause i'm also shy . . .

:(

Pimp, you gotta go. I'm not gonna know anyone there myself. Since this is a meetup, don't hesitate to introduce yourself to a couple peeps as you enter. It will probably be weird for the first couple minutes that you are there. After this initial uncomfortableness, it will be cool as hell. I promise you! I look forward to seeing you there!

Originally posted by ctwarrior

Pimp, you gotta go. I'm not gonna know anyone there myself. Since this is a meetup, don't hesitate to introduce yourself to a couple peeps as you enter. It will probably be weird for the first couple minutes that you are there. After this initial uncomfortableness, it will be cool as hell. I promise you! I look forward to seeing you there!

i kinda agree with you, but . . .

i've heard some shady stuff about some of these clubplanet people . . .

especially this girl KAT who's organizing the whole deal . . .

:confused:

Originally posted by ctwarrior

Check your pm.

ctwarrior . . .

you see what i mean . . .

this mjr character and side order of jammy are verbally threatening me if i don't attend this function . . .

this dosen't help my complex . . .

i'm replaying my tony robbins videos just to get over this online thrashing . . .

page1pic_on.jpg

"i'm strong enough, i'm smart enough and gosh darn it, people like me . . ."

I'll be there, and well I am shy too, but since I don't know anyone in NY its my chance to change that. Oh yeah I'll be probably wearing funky shirt, so if you see me please talk to me! But maybe the alcohol will get rid of my shyness (keeping fingers crossed)

So see you all there! :cool:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by barvybe

LMAO!!

how many are thinking just the drinks? not sure i can make the eats part and don't want to be doing rounds on my own!

I am not sure what time I get there but I am pretty sure I would have already eaten. So i am gonna drink it up. hey don't you owe me one?