Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Having No Luck Finding A Man To Fulfill My Fantasy

bluegirl

I find it really amusing how most guys are really into anal and keep telling girls that it's something they should definitely try and enjoy (and I can't comment on that as I've never tried)...still, I find it pretty funny that as soon as the cards are turned and the spotlight is on them...they suddenly become all so protective of that part of the body..... ;) amazing!

Originally posted by jimk29

I like to try new things...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Always good to hear someone with an open-mind.

And true a guy doesn't have to be gay to like it.... remember people, your sexual orientation isn't about WHAT you like to do, but WHO you like to do it with!

Originally posted by tastyt

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Always good to hear someone with an open-mind.

And true a guy doesn't have to be gay to like it.... remember people, your sexual orientation isn't about WHAT you like to do, but WHO you like to do it with!

exactly...

We all have nerve clusters in the openings of our asses so it feels good to be touched there whether you are a man or a woman, penetration is obviously a question of individual taste.

You wanna hear something funny glowdancer? I had a girlfriend once who wanted to do that to me and I was like no fucking way, I ain't gay! But then I grew up, she is of course long gone. But the idea intrigues me and I would try one day with the right person- definitely!! Haven't met the right one for that yet though...

Originally posted by glowdancer

OK MY FANTASY IS TO PUT A STRAP ON AND YES...

THATS WHAT I WANNA DO

I'M DYING TO DO IT

HIT THAT ASS AND MAKE HIM SCREAM MY NAME

EVERY GUY I DATE REFUSES,, BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP HOPE

Hey Glowdancer,

I have the same fantasy except i want to do it to a girl. I cant really explain why. I am not curious as far as doing anything with her except that. I dont want to kiss, touch, smell or taste anything. I just want to know what it feels like to be on the other side i guess. Does this make me bi-curous?

What exactly is the meaning of bi-curiousity? At what point do you call an act or thought os sexual desire with the same sex bi-curiosity?

I'd do it with a girl I truly trusted and knew. I'm all for overcoming barriers and hang-ups. However, some hang-ups are really deep rooted. This is one of the most so. The problem and danger is that we don't always know our response to things until after it happens. Unless you really knew the girl, something like this might make her feel differently and less attracted to you afterwords. It shouldn't and she might swear it won't only to find out after that she cannot ever look at you the same way. This fantasy and act hits very, very pimal; cords in terms of identity, masculinity and gender - it would take serious openess and enlightenment for it not to have some effect. That being said, if a girls mouth on my cock feels better with her finger in my ass then a vibrating strap-op would probably feel great.

Originally posted by glowdancer

OK MY FANTASY IS TO PUT A STRAP ON AND YES...

THATS WHAT I WANNA DO

I'M DYING TO DO IT

HIT THAT ASS AND MAKE HIM SCREAM MY NAME

EVERY GUY I DATE REFUSES,, BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP HOPE

OMGGGGGG And I thought I was the only one!!!

I have been dying to do that to my bf since I don't know when. I tell him and he just reply's really sarcastically yeah ok. COME ON WTFFFFFF I WANNA FUCK YOUR ASS!!!

just for me to be the one in control and to just hear him scream omggggg wow , yes i would enjoy that very much lol

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

OMGGGGGG And I thought I was the only one!!!

I have been dying to do that to my bf since I don't know when. I tell him and he just reply's really sarcastically yeah ok. COME ON WTFFFFFF I WANNA FUCK YOUR ASS!!!

just for me to be the one in control and to just hear him scream omggggg wow , yes i would enjoy that very much lol

romy20

omg.... am i the only girl who has never ever thought of doing that????? its one thing to wanna overcome barriers and try new things as mrdick said... but girls-the thought of fucking ur boyfriend in the ass actually turns u on? sorry but i cant relate to this fantasy.... :puke::worry::shake: