Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get off Drapers Nutsack

Felix_Leiter

look, tony draper is in no way my favorite dj. nor are his skills anywhere near any superstar dj's (CCox, Jpeters, etc). however, for the most part, i enjoy his track selection and so do other people on the board.

it seems that there are a lot more posts of how draper is pissing people off or who hate exit, then there are posts supporting him. who gives a fuck? if you like him, go to exit. if not, go to factory/vinyl or wherever. then there's a third option, which might seem difficult, which is to go everywhere you want and enjoy yourself regardless (my personal choice)

:cool:

everyone has there own opinion about every dj.. some people knew draper from phenominan in his early days before he went to exit. i grew up with him and i personally like his sets... What you people dont understand is that all those trax arent HIS .. he just has them. he produced just a few that were his.. tarantella, and all those trax arent produced by him. hes just one of the few dj;s who has it... so when everyone says.. DRAPER should release his sh^t.. or his sh^t sux. its just your opinion.

we're not talkin about draper himself...he's just a man who DJs...its the people here who are big fans..they are obviously oblivious...

anyone in their right mind knows people who sweat draper have no clue what other shit is out there...

and itll be a BAD IDEA to let vicious play with draper...because when marvisi sees the new asshole being torn of his newly renovated nightclub by vicious, then he'll look to take draper out quicker than you can say RYTHM READY

Originally posted by highmay

we're not talkin about draper himself...he's just a man who DJs...its the people here who are big fans..they are obviously oblivious...

anyone in their right mind knows people who sweat draper have no clue what other shit is out there...

and itll be a BAD IDEA to let vicious play with draper...because when marvisi sees the new asshole being torn of his newly renovated nightclub by vicious, then he'll look to take draper out quicker than you can say RYTHM READY

THAT WAS GREAT BRO......I OWE YOU A DRINK FOR THAT COMMENT

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by highmay

not quite bro..

Draper per-night : $500

Vicious per-night : $5,000

= $4500 saved for that cheap bastard...

Originally posted by inyourdreams

This is a public board and everyone can say *WHAT-EVER* they want....so if they wanna abuse Tony Draper they are free to do so...just like the rest of you are *FREE* to defend him....he still sucks *IN MY OPINION* :D

maybe thats true, but repetition can get annoying as well.

and as far as draper sucking, check out some local djs up in poughkeepsie, ny.......goddamn horrible

:cool:

If the Exitheads would quit suckin Draper's dick and just let the guy be Draper wouldn't be abused at all. I've never seen a group of people jerk another DJ off the way Exit heads do Draper. It gets tiring.

It's hard not to speak out when you see a bunch of immature morons go apeshit over a DJ and then listen to some of the garbage he's playing. I don't know about his skills but his music style blows. And people who go nuts for this garbage just BEG to be abused.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

not quite bro..

Draper per-night : $500

Vicious per-night : $5,000

= $4500 saved for that cheap bastard...

any true DJ on this board would understand the importance of this figure (if it is true).....club owners dont give a fuck who plays what and who has skills or not....they are out to make money, and if draper packs the house, and is cheap on top of that, then why the fuck would they hire anyone else?

lets put it this way...NSYNC is awful, but they make a shitload of money for their peoples. so why would they want to change that???

for the record, im not a draper fan, vicious fan, peters fan, or whatever....im a fan of anyone who makes me want to dance....and fuck all you kids who are dissing these DJs for doing what they do.....you go out there and find a way to make your crowd, promoters, owners, and yourself happy...youll see its not so easy..........have respect!

BG

Originally posted by djmikebugout

MikeE--what DJ's are u referring to in Poughkeepsie?

Mike BuGouT

Mike Bugout--you spin at Matrix sats right? if so, you def got talent kid

as far as the other djs are concerned, Feal X and John M are just ok. everytime i heard them spin, it seems like theyre months and months behind the house scene (they threw down zombie nation and castles in the sky--EVERY time i saw them at Club X) John M spun down at Exit's roof last summer. he did a pretty good job then.

Onto McCoys---now i know its only a bar, but what the fuck is up with the house there? It's one of the biggest bars in the city and yet the mixing of Vin-e-vin and Greg G (ridiculous names in my opinion) sounds like im at the live scene of a train accident. Joey B even made a comment of the mic like "watch the music" or something. Track selection?? how many more times do we have to hear sandstorm, stranger in my house, etc? Thank God they buried zombie nation---at the end of May though.

you prob. think that i might be talking a lot of shit. but im just speaking my mind. if you wanna test my skills or whatever, ill be more than happy to throw a demo your way. in the meantime, smack these other kids in the back of the head or atleast teach them how to put 2 tracks together.

Keep up the work on KISS FM :cool:

MikeE...

okay...just checkin--I didnt know if u were speaking about me...u said some interesting things--

as far as Johnny, Feel-X and the whole UDJN crew.....I'm not gonna hate or even open my mouth b/c thats not my nature--but if i could u can imagine what i'd say--their afterhours show is garbage and has been the same cd with Jonah's yeah right for the last 3 weeks...cmon now

I was at McCoy's Last nite drunk as hell....train wreck...that kid mangled derb to the point where i dont even wanna hear it again b/c i'll get flashbacks...when joey said "watch ur mixes" me and my partner Pauly started laugjing at the kid (we were in the booth at the time)

Yes...I'm at the Matrix on sats....I'm in the back spinning all that good stuff every other week...tonight I'm off, but i'll be in the main room with Feva--If your coming, come in and say hello in the main room---the kid who does the back tonight should just drop his needles and shut his mouth about me :(

Thanks for the supp't...bring me a demo next week at Matrix, manny the greek is spinning live--should be the bomb

peace

Mike BuGouT

Everyone has their own opinion about DJ's. I personally dont like the way or what he spins. Im not knocking people who like him as a Dj.

I'm knocking the people who are his groupies, in other words, people who sweat him and believe they know everything about him (ie: his computer skills, if or when he posts?, his opinions, etc etc etc.)

WHO GIVES A FUCK? GET OFF HIS SACK! YOU'RE NOT DOWN, YOU FUCKING HOMO TOOLS!

Nuff said