Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What college do you Guys attend?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

WoW except for the guy that went to ASU the rest of you guys made poor decisons...Unless you went to college for a education but for social life ECU rocks..ASU is phat too...WVU most overrated school for getting fucked up.

Yeah I am spending about $20,000 a year for my social life! If you picked a school purely for the social life that would be pretty pathetic.

WoW except for the guy that went to ASU the rest of you guys made poor decisons...Unless you went to college for a education but for social life ECU rocks..ASU is phat too...WVU most overrated school for getting fucked up.

:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by teklord310

Rutgers here. Senior on college ave and i'm going to Vinyl tonight so if anyone from down here wants to meet up drop me a line, PM, IM, whatever. We are going to have a Rutgers meetup sometime soon, probably next week or the week after. After exams calm down a bit. Any suggestions?

Ru still represents. How wasw DAve Seaman? I wanted to go so bad but it was my friends birthday and I had to chill with him. I chill at Harvest Moon to see Tony and Chris Trends and the guys spin there. I hear Gaebels does some good progressive shit. Goddam it Where is MELody when you need her. All right, im a rutgers senior talk to you later. Keep the Rutgers Thread alive. later

Originally posted by jmuneton

Ru still represents. How wasw DAve Seaman? I wanted to go so bad but it was my friends birthday and I had to chill with him. I chill at Harvest Moon to see Tony and Chris Trends and the guys spin there. I hear Gaebels does some good progressive shit. Goddam it Where is MELody when you need her. All right, im a rutgers senior talk to you later. Keep the Rutgers Thread alive. later

Hell yeah! Whats up.... Dave Seaman was insane. Check out my thread on the whole evening. There were tons of CP peeps there. I've actually never been to Harvest Moon before, I should probably check it out sometime. Peace

Originally posted by jmuneton

Tony of concept records/planet X records..aka Shai LU?? and Chris Trends? haha no shit they made cool people they are friends of my cousins and know me as Function's cousin, but shai lu can throw down some darkkkkkkkkk fuckin drum-n-bass lemme tell ya. And chirs knows his fuckin techno. Gabel's? u cool with or know John Michaels? or how bout dj Markus or PINK MOHAWK mark? just curious...its a small fuckin world lemme tell ya....peace.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Yeah I am spending about $20,000 a year for my social life! If you picked a school purely for the social life that would be pretty pathetic.

Call it "networking"

Hey you never know... maybe someday one of those people you know will go on to run a FOrtune 500 company, and hook you up

reply to....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a junior at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.... about 2 hrs away from manhattan...

but looks like its just me and someone else who said went to Penn State the only board ppl from PA....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey man, 2 of my brothers went to Penn State. One graduated from the main campus. The second one is a freshmen at Schullkill campus.... Penn State rocks......

I goto NJIT (NEWARK, NJ)......

university of Florida! GO GATORS!

Year in and year out ranked Top 10 Party schools! (as well as one of the top state schools also!)

see y'all at the Rose Bowl! :)