Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Crap

tranza

Originally posted by tranza

Mad Myles CD (It's outhere go find it but you dont want my opinion)

Are you talkin about the KTU Rip?? I've had that for a few months and that shit is still off the fuckin chain. Just listened to it at the gym. What's your opinion on it?

Originally posted by roninmess

Are you talkin about the KTU Rip?? I've had that for a few months and that shit is still off the fuckin chain. Just listened to it at the gym. What's your opinion on it?

Nah man the whole cd..

Dont hold your breath :D

damn tranza, for someone who is into the music as much as you (which is supposed to be about love and respect) you hate a whole lot.........

respect it all, from tenaglia, to draper, to so and so in his basement

i listen to everything....i agree that somethings are truly awful (Diamonds) but for the most part, everything is good depending on your mood...sometimes im in a derb daddys little girl blood is pumpin mood...other times im in a permanent state its a good life my feeling mood......appreciate it all and stop dissing people, no matter how annoying they are....if youre too high and mighty, stop posting to the boards...go to homeofmusic.com or ld30.com and post there......be good or be gone!

feel free to flame me back, but i cant sit here and listen to you rip people apart....it goes against everything house music is made of :mad:

BG

I haven't seen this song mentioned in any posts as far as I know, but it's definitely another gem you should look for...

Bulldozer Project - "Arise"

I played it tonight and it got a really fuckin great response from the crowd. It's so simple, yet so powerful at the same time. Go check it out.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

damn tranza, for someone who is into the music as much as you (which is supposed to be about love and respect) you hate a whole lot.........

i listen to everything....i agree that somethings are truly awful (Diamonds) but for the most part, everything is good depending on your mood...sometimes im in a derb daddys little girl blood is pumpin mood...other times im in a permanent state its a good life my feeling mood......appreciate it all and stop dissing people, no matter how annoying they are....if youre too high and mighty, stop posting to the boards...go to homeofmusic.com or ld30.com and post there......be good or be gone!

feel free to flame me back, but i cant sit here and listen to you rip people apart....it goes against everything house music is made of :mad:

BG

ouch!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

..No hate at all

Who was I dissing?

..I been posting on these boards for years buddy and I'm no where near done with them yet

You dont like what I write then keep on truckin past my posts no one is forcing you to read them

You dont like to see my posts then maybe you should go to HOM and STFU

...No one will ever get a mp3 from me so you should know to not ask me (Roninmess)

I dont agree with the begging and grubbing of mp3s on this board.. I dont ask for any so I expect no one to ask me.. I'm not gonna stop posting here over it.. I was here before many of you and I'll be here long after many of you..

Once again, you dont like my posts, well then that just sucks for you.. There are plenty of other boards out there, try finding one if your not satisfied here

...No one will ever get a mp3 from me so you should know to not ask me (Roninmess)

I dont agree with the begging and grubbing of mp3s on this board.. I dont ask for any so I expect no one to ask me.. I'm not gonna stop posting here over it.. I was here before many of you and I'll be here long after many of you..

Yo, I wasn't begging or grubbing... just asked a simple question... but anyway, I don't mind that you're not giving it out. No biggy, but if your friend was nice enough to pass you that cd that you dislike and want to throw away, why wouldn't u just pass it along to some1 who would like it? :confused: I'm in no way tryin to start drama, nor am I asking in a snotty tone, just a simple question... I totally respect your beliefs and feelings.

i liked everyone of your threads up until this last one....and you want to know who you were dissing? you were dissing everyone who talks about the same shit daily, whch is a WHOLE lot of people on this board.

Why not give up an mp3? who cares in the long run....95 percent of this music will never be heard by the general public anyway, therefore will never be bought by the general public, which means the artist isnt losing any money because the money was never there to begin with.....i say, share what you have, spread the music as far as we can, and get people into it....

i respect your opinions tranza, very much in fact, but at the time i replied to your post, i was pissed off and a little drunk, and i guess i just needed to vent....all apologies

BG

When I get music and when I am asked spacificly to NOT give it out, well you guessed it, I dont..

If I gave out all the music I get then I wouldnt be getting the music as fast as I do now..

I'm sure if you were in my position you would understand..

Honestly, I dont see many people constantly posting about new music besides myself, Dog6 and your occasional InYourDreams and your random djs (Sorry I cant remember, havnt looked at any lists in a while)

What if everyone stopped posting?

I like this board a lot, even tho it has its low points.. A lot of people post here and there is lots of traffic which is good..

It gets tiring to see the same subjects talked about over and over again.. I posted this list of tracks because I figured most of you would enjoy them and I really havnt seen any discussion about them..

If I was a real dick then I wouldnt have posted this list for you..

No more drama..

Everyone go back to sleep and get ready for Jonathan and Junior tonite.. :D

Originally posted by roninmess

Don't post that you have shit that we CANT get if you dont want ppl asking u for it.

You wanna ask for music, ask ask ask away but dont be sad when you dont see it in your mailbox from me because I'm telling you straight up I will not send any music out to anyone..

Call me what you want but unless your a superstar you dont get any music from me..

You wanna ask for music, ask ask ask away but dont be sad when you dont see it in your mailbox from me because I'm telling you straight up I will not send any music out to anyone..

Call me what you want but unless your a superstar you dont get any music from me..

I didn't call you anything and already have stated that I respect your decisions. I'm not gonna lose sleep cause some1 is too cool for me to send me music. I got my bootleg copy off of KTU that I'm content with.

Originally posted by saleen351

Tranza You don't like derb fine, you don't like mad myles fine, but don't post you got shit and ain't giving it out, that makes you look like an asshole...and I have seen you ask for songs before, so don't even try it....I'm done with trying to get shit before everyone else, if I just wait a month I'll get it all at some point....IF YOU DON'T TRADE THEN DON'T POST YOU HAVE IT!!!!! We all post about the same tracks cause all of us are the same in some way...Your tooooooooooooooooooo cool for exit. Give me a break life is too short, JP is not god, jr is not god and your not god so don't act like it.. Next time I'm at the factory and I know your there, I'm gonna kidnap JP and play DERB in AFRICA on repeat!!!!

Bro I will post my top 10's all day every day just because I'm not giving it out doesnt mean I'm not gonna talk about it.. Dont be sad because you want what I got and you cant find it yet.. Just because I dont like it doesnt mean I have to give it to chumps like you..

And god please tell me when I asked for songs? I NEVER asked for a handout EVER.. The only thing I can remember looking for was the Born in the USA and if you go find the post I'm 100% posative I said I would exchange something for it.. :rolleyes:

What the fuck goes on in your head? Too cool for Exit? When did I say that? Exit is not my bag.. Tony Draper plays the music I hate so I dont go.. I will be in Exit tonite because they got themselves a real dj finally but if I was too coooooooooooooool for Exit I wouldnt go..

Next time you're in Factory pay attention to the music and dont sit there waiting for Derb..

..You should stick to getting abused on the drama board and stop worring about Derb and me posting my top 10's