Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women/Horses???

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

Why does almost every girl i meet love horses???

(does it have to do with the feeling they get from riding them or do they genuinley think those are sexy animals???)

LMAO!!!!!!:laugh:

not sure about the feeling part!? but that is a good question! when i was little i LOVED horses...not so much now though. i had like horse books and wanted one sooo bad! i rode them whenever i could and had about 500 'my little ponies'!!!!! they r just cool i guess...very pretty...except those stinky carnival circus ones lol!!!

yeah!! I totally agree. I don't know what it is, but she kept asking me if i had a horse, and if she could ride it. When I told her it was cold and in the stable she insisted I take it out so she can get on top of it and see if he's a good boy. She wanted a stallion not a mare.

Oh yeah.. giddy-up

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by nycfurby

I don't like em... they smell, they shit everywhere, and they have these beaty eyes that stare at you. :eek:

I totally agree with you and to top it all off, they have really stinky breath. Ewwwwwww

Originally posted by jaxl

I totally agree with you and to top it all off, they have really stinky breath. Ewwwwwww

Carrots are supposed to freshen the breath.. granted they aren't brushing and flossing and rinsing twice a day, and they eat hay or grass that cows have been shitting in all day, what do you expect!?

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by scorpiontiger

Carrots are supposed to freshen the breath.. granted they aren't brushing and flossing and rinsing twice a day, and they eat hay or grass that cows have been shitting in all day, what do you expect!?

Didn't know that about the carrots. I guess apples have the same function--my bad for not being a farm girl