Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reviews of exit 2 sunday no id and world no id

so there WAS a no ID night at exit last night....well damn, why is the friday night party taking so long to happen?!? i hate no ID nights because its so crowded and there are way more young kids than usual (even tho i'm one of the underage kiddies myself :drunk: ) oh yeah, and i was planning on going to world but my friends conviced me not to b/c its a small place and not good to roll in. and well, whats the point of going if you can't roll, right?

Originally posted by mssabina

so there WAS a no ID night at exit last night....well damn, why is the friday night party taking so long to happen?!? i hate no ID nights because its so crowded and there are way more young kids than usual (even tho i'm one of the underage kiddies myself :drunk: ) oh yeah, and i was planning on going to world but my friends conviced me not to b/c its a small place and not good to roll in. and well, whats the point of going if you can't roll, right?

Um, you go to hear the music that's the point. If you need to do drugs to go out and have fun, then there is no reason for you to ever go out. Damn young people...

everyone has fun their own way. this is how i have mine. sorry to hear that don't approve.

p.s. i DO go for the music...

Um

oh yeah, and i was planning on going to world but my friends conviced me not to b/c its a small place and not good to roll in. and well, whats the point of going if you can't roll, right?

Contradiction?

:confused:

contradiction? no. i don't know if you've ever experienced it, but rolling while listening to music is fabulous. i'm not saying that it's the only way to listen, but it's definitely one way. oh, and "damn young people...?" how old are you? seriously, you're bitching over nothing. go vent somewhere else.

contradiction? no. i don't know if you've ever experienced it, but rolling while listening to music is fabulous. i'm not saying that it's the only way to listen, but it's definitely one way. oh, and "damn young people...?" how old are you? seriously, you're bitching over nothing. go vent somewhere else.

If you read my posts i said I do stuff. I still just don't get why you posted "whats the point of going if you can't roll, right?", then go on to say you do go for the music. But, you made it seem that you NEED to roll in order to have a good time.

I'm 21(in a couple weeks), and I meant "young people" to mean underage. I'm tired of goin to Exit and seeing you little kids that think they are the shit by going to a club underage and doing drugs that half of them can't handle(not sayin you cant). That's all they are there for.

Oh, yeah, so is there any reviews on Earth or the no id night?:)

i used to be like that to but then i realized it was about the music and the scene....not the drugs....i listen to house and trance all the time....actually thats all i listen to......ill go out until 7 in the morn without a drink if i feel like it as long as the beats are good

i'll be 18 in less than a month thank you, and i did explain why i go for for the music. i have gone to clubs sober and i have had a good time. i never said i NEED drugs to have fun. if you don't get it, fine, but don't talk down to me like i'm an idiot. like i said, to each his own.

Yeah I know i wanna hear some reviews too.

oh and btw......

whats the point of going if you can't roll, right?

ummmmmmmmmm, if you said that you also go for the music and that you HAVE gone sober, than why did you say that????

From reading that it would seem that you wouldn't wanna go if you couldn't roll:shaky:

oh god people...it's a matter of preference. yes, i have gone sober and had a good time. yes, i PREFER to go rolling. i like the music either way. you're reading into it way too much.

btw- there are plenty of reviews all over clubplanets message boards, maybe not for no ID night, but I have seen 5 or 6 threads on the topic

the club was decent not as good as junes no id night at exit. I go to no id nights cause im only 15 (almost 16). All u people say no id nights are stupid but if your my age it is hard to get into clubs so u go to exit. BUt what made exit so disapointing is that for like a half an hour they played hip hop on the main floor which made me mad. Everyone one left. DAM IT WHY DONT U STAY TILL THE HIP HOP IS OVER!!!!!!!! I was rollin part of the time but i dont go to do drugs. I go to have a good time and if i do take drugs so what.....some people only do drugs when they go to clubs cause thats the only p lace they hve to do them........e is known to raves alot...... well whatever exit was decent they were not the best of ever but i really hope limlight has another no id night cause i miss that place :( well hope to have helped in some way. i have to side with both of u so STOP FIGHING:blown:

Originally posted by bunnyhogirl

the club was decent not as good as junes no id night at exit. I go to no id nights cause im only 15 (almost 16). All u people say no id nights are stupid but if your my age it is hard to get into clubs so u go to exit. BUt what made exit so disapointing is that for like a half an hour they played hip hop on the main floor which made me mad. Everyone one left. DAM IT WHY DONT U STAY TILL THE HIP HOP IS OVER!!!!!!!! I was rollin part of the time but i dont go to do drugs. I go to have a good time and if i do take drugs so what.....some people only do drugs when they go to clubs cause thats the only p lace they hve to do them........e is known to raves alot...... well whatever exit was decent they were not the best of ever but i really hope limlight has another no id night cause i miss that place :( well hope to have helped in some way. i have to side with both of u so STOP FIGHING:blown:

FINALLY A REVIEW!!!