Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior turns it out at Earth

I don't like how these people are complaining that it was too gay.

His residency at Earth reminds me so much of Arena with the vast mix of all people, gay or straight. Those are the best types of parties. Who wants to go to a party with ignorant people who discriminate?

Junior turns me out and you will definitely be seeing me there for many afterhours to come with all my girls.

I will be seeing you all at Earth soon!

Originally posted by tatiana22

His residency at Earth reminds me so much of Arena with the vast mix of all people, gay or straight. Those are the best types of parties. Who wants to go to a party with ignorant people who discriminate?

Junior turns me out and you will definitely be seeing me there for many afterhours to come with all my girls.

I will be seeing you all at Earth soon!

Arreeeeenaaaaa!!!!

I don't understand it either.... who cares what type of people are there as long as it's a good vibe & the music is great. First they complained about too many Asians, now it's too many gays... I guess some people can just never be happy :rolleyes:

Originally posted by PartiGrl

I don't understand it either.... who cares what type of people are there as long as it's a good vibe & the music is great. First they complained about too many Asians, now it's too many gays... I guess some people can just never be happy :rolleyes:

so what about those asians in the corner??? huh

nuff said

Originally posted by shustudent

so what about those asians in the corner??? huh

nuff said

Ummmm....I was just saying that some people (i.e. NOT ME) use to complain about the Asians but now they complain about too many gays, and that I don't understand it.... so I really don't know what you mean by your question ??????

Maybe you should reread my comment!

How late did it go?

I stayed pretty late but not till closing.

The crowd was great!!! Alot of hot gay boys and hot girls!!!

I left at 4:30 and the party was still going on.I had to get some sleep since I was going to SoundFactory sunday nite for the Alegria Party,which as always was amazing,DJ Abel turned it,but of course I'm still smiling from Earth.

I wish I could say the same...

My friends and I rolled up in a monster Excursion limo and got turned away...."Invitation only" we were told. What a crock of shit!! We were all looking forward to the nights event. Wound up going over to SF....Jr. has got nothing on JP!! I'm glad youi all had fun. I wish I could have reveled in it as well.

Originally posted by ravinj

I wish I could say the same...

My friends and I rolled up in a monster Excursion limo and got turned away...."Invitation only" we were told. What a crock of shit!! We were all looking forward to the nights event. Wound up going over to SF....Jr. has got nothing on JP!! I'm glad youi all had fun. I wish I could have reveled in it as well.

That SUCKED! you missed a great party.How was JP.

I was there. It did kick ass. Way to packed. F-k trying to walk past the bathrooms on the 3rd floor. We had our own section on the balcony (in front of the white rm) in the corner. PS - I hate Jerk offs who play tough guys. This goes out to the asshole who said he was the director of the party. :blown: and tried to sit in our spot You got no game jerkoff. It says reserved for a reason, even if you had something to do with the party, Joe P proved you had no game. Sorry just venting!!!

The night was incredible! And how can anything be too gay? Earth put on great evening, Jr., dancers, Deborah, etc. New York can put on a great party. Danced with some hot boys and danced and with a cute girl and her group of friends for a good part of the early night. I did get some bad vibes though from a number of “straights” and heard one girl loudly say she was “sick of all this gay shit”. I told her and her guy friends they could leave if they didn’t like it. I’m wondering how the evening was promoted. It definitely was promoted in H/X and Next. Perhaps the party should be promoted either way with those going knowing what to expect. Though anytime I leave a club at 1l:00 in the morning, it means it’s been a great night. Keep it up Exit, sorry Earth; just don’t close up like Twilo.

JR WAS GREAT BUT I THINK THE MUSIC COULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MORE INTENSE, ALTHOUGH THERE WERE A FEW "SICK" MOMETS WERE EVERYBODY JUST STARTED RIPPING IT UP.

MY ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT THE CLUB WAS HOTTER THAN HELL AND ALL THE SMKE IN THE AIR GAVE ME THE DRY HEAVES..AND WE ALL KNWO HOW THAT SUCKS..

OTHER THAN THAT THE REAL PARTY DID NOT SEEM TO START TILL AT LEAST AFTER 3 ALMOST FOUR. I GOT THERE AT 11 PM, YES VERY EARLY...AND I LEFT AT NOON. AS THE MORNING CAME THE MUSIC JUST GOT BETTER.

IT WAS A PLEASANT SURPRISE TO SEE DEBORAH COX PERFORM SINCE I DID NOT EVEN KNWO SHE WAS GOING TO BE THERE.

IT WAS ALSO A PLEASURE TO SEE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVING FUN AND DANCING NOT BEING ALL CRACKED OUT AND SITTINGF DOWN..

YEAH..!!!!

IF ANYBODY REMEMBERS ANYTHING I WAS THERE WEARING A RED AND BLACK DRESS AND I HAD BLUE AND PURPLE GLOWSTICKS...

~MIRACLE

Everyone keeps saying how security was not tight. Well, that must have been the first weekend. I went the second one and I'm surprised I didn't get a cavity search.

I mean, they even asked me to take my shoes off. Searched even my socks and between my toes. Man!!!!!

I don't think there was an inch on me that didn't get touched.

Otherwise, everything was great (Too much light, though).

Definately going back for more.

okay, so junior was a bit off last night. lets talk about this. first off, you had the floor--what the fuck happened??!! did someone mop it and water soaked in? they installed this fierce wooden dance floor at exit for us and the whole thing warped. if id been on k, id have lost my mind. i was sober and still tripped over bumps in the floor.

so i assume junior wasnt too pleased. there were moments when the vibe was incredible. this happened aroun 10am. i didnt walk in til 9am, so i dont know what it was like earlier on. i expected him to go until 4...AT LEAST 2, and he ended at one. i was furious! thank god that when i gave the woman my $30, she handed me back my ticket and full $30! i dont know why. maybe she was fucked up; maybe she thought i was cute (but she must have known i was gay). i didnt know what to do so i just walked away w/o thanking her, lest i draw attention to a possible mistake. then the search--what the fuck? i had my shoes taken off, too. not cute. i swear the security guy was trying to get me hard the way he fondled me three times. but i didnt really mind that drama THIS week.

like i said, the vibe was off. it felt like junior was going through the motions, especially at the end. i left feeling rather depressed and lacking. nonetheless, i adore the man (perhaps have a co-dependent relationship with him!) and will be back next week once again, straight through until the end. i have faith that he'll REALLY give it to us next week.

I have to agree that out of the 3 parties so far at Exit this one was my least favorite. He was a bit "off." Who knows the whys of it.

However, I still had a wonderful time and its still a great party. Something about the energy/vibe/almost family atmosphere of Junior's afterhours makes it all good.

Real glad I went again and props to you, junyahsboy for a good review and for closing it out. Yes, you're right...very frustrating that it ended so early and so abrubtly. But he started slowing things down far far earlier than normal...I had a feeling it was gonna be an early night.

See you next week or the week after!

-Oo

Originally posted by junyahsboy

okay, so junior was a bit off last night. lets talk about this. first off, you had the floor--what the fuck happened??!! did someone mop it and water soaked in? they installed this fierce wooden dance floor at exit for us and the whole thing warped. if id been on k, id have lost my mind. i was sober and still tripped over bumps in the floor.

so i assume junior wasnt too pleased. there were moments when the vibe was incredible. this happened aroun 10am. i didnt walk in til 9am, so i dont know what it was like earlier on. i expected him to go until 4...AT LEAST 2, and he ended at one. i was furious! thank god that when i gave the woman my $30, she handed me back my ticket and full $30! i dont know why. maybe she was fucked up; maybe she thought i was cute (but she must have known i was gay). i didnt know what to do so i just walked away w/o thanking her, lest i draw attention to a possible mistake. then the search--what the fuck? i had my shoes taken off, too. not cute. i swear the security guy was trying to get me hard the way he fondled me three times. but i didnt really mind that drama THIS week.

like i said, the vibe was off. it felt like junior was going through the motions, especially at the end. i left feeling rather depressed and lacking. nonetheless, i adore the man (perhaps have a co-dependent relationship with him!) and will be back next week once again, straight through until the end. i have faith that he'll REALLY give it to us next week.