Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Insight on K!!!!!! Read all

My insight:

Please Read all

Uses of Ketaset or Ketaminna is a dissociative anaesthetic agent for use by intramuscular, subcutaneous or intravenous injection not for cooking and sniffing like I do.

You can cook this liquid in a microwave which a mass quantity evaporates and then your poor grandmother gets the residue that stuck to the top iof the oven falls in her beef stew.

You can steam it which is my personal favorite and add on small drop of coconut extract for the special flavor, yummy!!!!!

You can bake in oven which is most easy to burn but comes out potent.

AIr dry which takes way too long for us who are feening for it in 5 minutes.

Blow drying is what narcotic engneers do to get the most out to rip yous off inside clubs and burns the fuck out of your nose. Make sure to have a grinder near by also, fuck the chopping of the crystals.

I am going to hold a class on how to cook K. It will cost $30 session and that inlcludes product knowledge and turning this fine liquid in to a fluffy solid. Your bonus for taking this class will be one jar when class is completed and passed with over a C, and you will have the opportunity to do a personal bump from me and was made from these very hands of Monsterguido46. Knowledge will include :

How to get your friend out of a hole?

Demonstration of a Mount Everest Bump done live by ME!!

How to avoid obvious K face

How to get the most out of your bump

How to do underground bumps when your bf or gf is near by w/o them knowing

How to bump when security is near

Bumping off crackhores asses and lower back in SF bathrooms

Having sex on K

Why does my mouth drop one foot when Im in a hole?

Why cant I see anyone 2 inches in front of me

The proper way of asking a stranger for a bump without getting turned down.

How to sneak your precious babies in w/o getting nailed

Never listen to a kid named Marcos in SF that he has "good jars" cause they are half full

Free Class

If you ever see a mangledskinny kid in SF named Matt from Queens who must do 8 jars a night and has his eyes basically closed and jaw extended cause of the relaxation, push down stairs.

Thank you

Originally posted by looma

Here's a scenerio:

Your in hotel room after a club, noone has a hair drier no microwave present, no oven around how do you cook up a lick?

20 minutes to answer this question. tick...tick....tick...tick....

Hold a lighter under the plate. Or if there's candles in the room...light one and hold the plate above it!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee

Hold a lighter under the plate. Or if there's candles in the room...light one and hold the plate above it!

SMOKEE

Kinda.

if you have the patience for a lighter, but a candle will work good, what works even better is an iorn.

Use the iorn to heat the plate up:idea:

and I don't even bump K, thats sad I know these things.

My friends pulled this off down seaside.

Put a iorn upside down on a waste paper basket with a plate on it and heated the iron up..

I didn't actually witness it but I know my boy lukey did.

Its amazing what K-heads will do..

Kinda.

if you have the patience for a lighter, but a candle will work good, what works even better is an iorn.

and I don't even bump K, thats sad I know these things.

My friends pulled this off down seaside.

Put a iorn upside down on a waste paper basket with a plate on it and heated the iron up..

I didn't actually witness it but I know my boy lukey did.

Looma, you are correct. This procedure has been performed on many occasions. Recently South Beach, the blow dryer fucks up everything:D :D

Kinda.

what works even better is an iorn.

hehe..that's what my friends did in cancun!!! i don't bump at all now but i could cook with the best of them! LOL...that's what happens when u spend your adolescent years with crackhead club kids!!!

For cooking K!!!

Boiling the water and cooking it on top of a plate. It takes about 35 minutes but it comes out very strong. Other best is air dry but we know we can't wait for that!!!!!!

Also when you open the jars make sure you put a little water in the empty ones and shake it, therefore not wasting any K!!!!!!

And once its cooked stick it in the freezer for about 5 minutes and all will be WELL!!!!!!;) ;)

I don't usually do K, but it's fun sometimes.

The night after the revisting summer past atTempts, I went back to these girls house, and some dude stoped over and all he had was K, so I bought jar and ripped through it in 10 mins, I was all fucked up. Started to threaten the kid for more, he said he had no more, but I found out later the girls told him not to, so the kid left because I threaten him. Meanwhile I wanted more, and was about to leave the house to find some, and the girls said "don't leave we have some, "I found out the next day they gave me a jar of SWEET N LOW, and I snorted it all, now every buddy calls me sweet n low

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN......HERE'S AN EPITOME OF A LOSER.....

WHAT A FUCKING ROOKIE!!!

Hey mother fucker I'll break your fucking teeth:mad:

King kong ain't got shit on me, I'll fucking rip your balls off and use them for dice. chosenone you don't know who your fucking with, if you only saw how JUICED out o my mind I was, you what shut your hole Mr Clean. You step into my hive, you ain't coming out alive. You star to scream out loud TEMPKID please no more.

Yes your mammas poor, I told you before. Prepare your little bald head, to meet the cold door.

It ain't safe anymore flanco

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey mother fucker I'll break your fucking teeth:mad:

King kong ain't got shit on me, I'll fucking rip your balls off and use them for dice. chosenone you don't know who your fucking with, if you only saw how JUICED out o my mind I was, you what shut your hole Mr Clean. You step into my hive, you ain't coming out alive. You star to scream out loud TEMPKID please no more.

Yes your mammas poor, I told you before. Prepare your little bald head, to meet the cold door.It ain't safe anymore flanco

OHHH...THE STUPID ASS ROOKIE IS SOOOO MAD THAT HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL HIS WORDS.....DUDE DON'T GET MAD AT ME JUST BECAUSE YOU SNORTED A FUCKING SWEET & LOW....MORON

WHO WOULD DO THAT??? OH MY BAD YOU WOULD :laugh:

TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T GIVE YOU SOME CLEANING DETERGENT TO SNORT AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL ON THAT ROOKIE.....YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO CAUSE...."I'LL BREAK YOUR TEETH"....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by a-tip

....what is k??:confused:

OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST ASK THAT????? :eek:

FOR THE ROOKIES OUT THERE...ESPECIALLY TEMPKID......HERE'S A LESSON FOR YOU AND MAKE SURE TO TAKE NOTES:

KETAMINE...ALSO KNOWN AS "K" OR "LIQ" WITH A STREET VALUE OF BETWEEN $30-$70......IS PLAIN IS SIMPLY YUMMMMYYYY :tongue:

<BOWS> THANK YOU VERY MUCH....GOOD CLASS

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

OHHH...THE STUPID ASS ROOKIE IS SOOOO MAD THAT HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL HIS WORDS.....DUDE DON'T GET MAD AT ME JUST BECAUSE YOU SNORTED A FUCKING SWEET & LOW....MORON

WHO WOULD DO THAT??? OH MY BAD YOU WOULD :laugh:

TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T GIVE YOU SOME CLEANING DETERGENT TO SNORT AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL ON THAT ROOKIE.....YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO CAUSE...."I'LL BREAK YOUR TEETH"....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Every buddy was Kung Fu Fighting........That Mr. Clean was fast as lighting

Tempkid will HUFF

ans he will Puff

and mota fucker you ain't Enuff

To fuck with this Mr. Tough.

I'm just to fucking Buff

I'll toss you in the Hudson with all the other trash from Jersey.

Originally posted by tempkid

Every buddy was Kung Fu Fighting........That Mr. Clean was fast as lighting

Tempkid will HUFF

ans he will Puff

and mota fucker you ain't Enuff

To fuck with this Mr. Tough.

I'm just to fucking Buff

I'll toss you in the Hudson with all the other trash from Jersey.

TEMPKID YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM......YOU WRITE AND SPELL WORST THAN A 1 YEAR OLD...OH WAIT THEY CAN'T EVEN WRITE AND SPELL YET....THAT FIGURES

AND AS FOR YOUR COMEBACK GET SOME ORIGINALITY THAT WASN'T EVEN YOURS TO BEGIN WITH......IF YOU ARE GOING TO INSULT SOMEONE AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND CHECK OUR GRAMMAR & SPELLING......CAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN ILLITERATE LOSER THAT DRINKS LIKE A FISH AND SNORTS SWEET & LOW......PATHETIC KIDS