Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are Mollies?

lexander

There are some insanely good MDA mollies floating around south florida.

They come in small very brittle gel caps. They break very easily.

They are beyond intense.

2 sent me dry heaving for 2 hours while I watched visuals more intense than most acid trips....

It was a VERY bad experience!!!! be carefull... there is such a thing as too much E!!!!

Originally posted by shroomy

They are beyond intense.

2 sent me dry heaving for 2 hours while I watched visuals more intense than most acid trips....

It was a VERY bad experience!!!! be carefull... there is such a thing as too much E!!!!

Sounds like one is the proper dosage and then a second later if needed. Makes sense if the stuff is pure.

Mollies shouldn't do that to you. I've done em once down in Flooreedaah. Very clear Green tinted gellcaps with clear liquid inside. I took two and I can say that It was the cleanest roll I've ever had. I mean . . I was in the stratosphere but it wasn't edgy, it was like rolling with speediness on tap, but you didn't HAVE to be speedy if you just chilled for a couple mins . . . No jaw chattering . . it was awesome . .

Mollies out here (CO) always refer to gel caps with powder..usually the right amount. The problem is this: someone comes into town with bomb ass powder..im talkin high grade MDMA and sells it for cheap to drop it and get quanity again...the people he sells it to cuts the shit a certain % so u still roll but they make (for example) and extra 20% off the top...or they keep the top for head. I know this because back in the day i knew kids that did that...tis fucked up. Taste it 1st and see if u get that 'e face'...youll know if its good if u know your rolls

:hat2: :shades2: :goofy: :letsgo:

Mollies out here (CO) always refer to gel caps with powder..usually the right amount. The problem is this: someone comes into town with bomb ass powder..im talkin high grade MDMA and sells it for cheap to drop it and get quanity again...the people he sells it to cuts the shit a certain % so u still roll but they make (for example) and extra 20% off the top...or they keep the top for head. I know this because back in the day i knew kids that did that...tis fucked up. Taste it 1st and see if u get that 'e face'...youll know if its good if u know your rolls

Oh gee, you mean there might be someone selling powder that is actually "cutting" it with another agent............think about it this way, every fucking guy does that. Shhhhhhhhh, I got a secret to tell you, they do it with coke too.