Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men faking Orgasms?

fatpapi

One of my boys just told me about this situation happening to him where he faked an orgasm. Apparently it was a pretty messy scene, she was taking too long to get off and he got tired. Wondering if any other guys have got tired of waiting and put an end to it the same way.

fp

I have been in a situation where it was taking the girl a long time to get off; but considering the fact that I didn't do much to turn her on prior to fucking her, I can understand why.

When the situation presented itself however, I just faced the realization that she wasn't going to cum, and I fucked her even harder until I came.

I can not fuck and not cum. It not only leaves me feeling uncomfortable, but it gets me very upset.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I have been in a situation where it was taking the girl a long time to get off; but considering the fact that I didn't do much to turn her on prior to fucking her, I can understand why.

When the situation presented itself however, I just faced the realization that she wasn't going to cum, and I fucked her even harder until I came.

I can not fuck and not cum. It not only leaves me feeling uncomfortable, but it gets me very upset.

i dont see how this is relevant to the topic. either im missing something or he is.. who cares anyway

The relevance is that it deals with the issue of a woman not being able to cum as well as the issue of a man faking orgasm (which in the case that was pointed out in the reply, the man didn't). The only difference between the two scenarios is that the male individual (myself) didn't fake an orgasm because of the female's innability to cum.

The connection is hardly difficult to notice.

Originally posted by guinevere

One guy once went soft halfway through.

Oops.

I wondered if it was me, but I've decided it wasn't.

Mad embarrassing, though, for both of us.

**I hope these boards are as anonymous as I seem to think they are**

That all depends......

Originally posted by misticminister

what do you keep a bottle of conditioner nearby and shoot it on her and moan alot?

i would assume these guys either faked by coming in the girl, or came in a condom.....

id be a little suspicious if you used the old "pull & pray" method and didnt have come anywhere :rolleyes::eek: