Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Exit Meetup 10/19!!!

kvanzile9

ok i said fuck it....and am going to start the meetup post early because i think mad heads want to all meetup....ok heres the deal i would say 2:00 would be a good time to have the meetup...if u dont think so let me know....cause if u get their by 12 your probably waiting a good hour to get in cause that line is goin to be insane.....also i was thinking to have this meetup on the 2nd floor right by the bar where if you are by the coat check, and walk down the hallway the bar is on your right....so i figured we make a big gathering right around that area.....is that cool with all of you??? right where the old mac machine used to be...lol.......so as of right now 2nd floor by the bar where the coat check is!!!! anywhere in that area!!! OK COME ONE COME ALL!!! this meetup is going to be huge!!!! see everybody in a week:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

kyle:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats such a horrible idea and u dont even realize it... from what i heard since its rediculous to get into the club the coat check line will be... lightly put in fucking sane... I think we should do it in the corner near Drapers Booth (formerly known as his booth) where as if ur facing the booth its on the right... but if u dont agree with that by all means make it wherever ur most comfortable... but wherever it is ill be there :eek:

ok then my bad my bad....lol.....ok where draper's booth originally was we can have the meetup around there or on the 2nd floor instead of being around the coat check side of that bar go on the opposite side where you will see a stairwell right by you to go onto the first floor!!!! so everyone make a vote....its at 2:00 but where??? 2nd floor bar opposite side of the coat check or originally where draper's booth was in the corner if your facing it its on the right??? lets figure out a definate place before more and more people want to meetup!!! laterz all:eek: :eek: :eek:

ok everybody look at bigart's picture!!!! we are gonna have the meetup at the one on the left side where it says "meet here"!!!!! at 2 a.m. so now let the official roll call begin!!!! ill definately be there!!!! 2a.m. at that spot on the left!!! peace

ok then so we got some peeps going and the number is rising!!! good shit.....so 2 a.m. its going down and anywhere from where the dj booth used to be to in that corner on the left in bigart's picture!!!! everybody else better be comin!!! big meetup all......laterz:eek: :eek:

ok its still early but how about meeting up.....on the 2nd floor where when u walk in by the coat check into the club theres a bar on your right......instead of meeting on that side how about on the opposite side where theres a stairwell goin down to the first floor??? just another idea.....by like tuesday or wednesday we need a definate spot though.....isn't the ST meetup at that bar anyways....lets bring them together then or not......i dont care i just want a meetup at 2 a.m. so people have a chance to get in!!! any other ideas right now i say the corner like in big art's drawing or the bar on the 2nd floor oppostie the side of where the coat check entrance is!!!! holla back!!!!!!!:tongue:

kyle:eek:

whats up finesse long time no see....ok then u got it.....2 A.M. SNACK BAR ON THE 2ND FLOOR RIGHT BY WHERE THE LIGHT GUY USED TO BE!!! NOW ITS OFFICIALLY MONDAY SO WHOS DOWN....START THE OFFICIAL ROLL CALL GOING.....just say me!!! lmao....laterz all!!!

kyle:eek: