Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JETS vs. miami

staceyg5

s'all good stac'...bring the noise. i'm a man about this. i can take my medicine. you all just got lucky. the game should not have been this close. we gave it to you. two fumbles. two interceptions. it wasn't all fiedler's fault. lamar smith. man has to hold onto the ball.

but i'm still here. i'll keep talkin smack till the season's over. ny still sucks ass. plain and simple. jets suck. jets suck. jets suck.

Guest saleen351

Hey sollodado she is right, It is 7 mia loses in a row to the JETS, turn on espn one day..

I got in the parking lot at 1030AM for a 4pm game, Best tailgating every, then I got a hook up with 40 yard line 7th row, the seats were the bomb...Jets are backl big time. I got taylors and lucas's attenion on the side line. I cured those two assholes out all night long....Jets kicked the shit out of the fins....Did someone say jets playoffs??? I think so....I' shoudl be Miami for the next matchup. So come drink with me in the parking lot!!!!!!

I can take it too......I don't know what is wrong with that team, but hey, I'm used to all the 9-7 seasons by now. Having watched this team over the Wannstedt and latter JJ era, it seems that once momentum really starts turning against us, that's IT. It's like a snowball rolling downhill.......we are a very talented team, but I think we lack mental toughness. All it takes for the other team to beat us is punch us in the mouth a couple times the way the jets did to open the 3rd quarter. Look at our early exits from the playoffs the past few years. We come out looking like crap and instead of not giving up and making a game of it, we throw in the towel and lose 50-6. Our losses follow such a familiar pattern, it's disgusting. I have no problem with the hard-fought losses, but lately, we just get these bullshit losses where the momentum doesn't go our way and then we roll over and die. The game at St. Louis was another example of this! And Fiedler.......how in the hell could he look SO sharp during the first half, and then stink it up so completely in the second half? I am not a huge Fiedler fan, but even I will admit he looked damned good in the first half.