Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was your favorite halloween costume EVER?

My favorite costume had to be my bat costume.... it was one of those homemade deals. My dad made me these HUGE bat wings with a sholder harness and if you pulled a string the wings flapped (my dad is one of those do-it-yourself innovative types) and I had black sweats, and on the hood these cute little ears. I looked adorable... wish i could find pics.

when i was in 7th grade i was an escaped bellvue mental patient... lol and i was supposed to be dead...we wore the bellvue hospital gowns with blood all over it... i had this whole story to go along with it.. my best friend at the time and i dressed up like this... talk aboiut problems lol... that wasnt my fave though, ew. my fave has to be when i was a genie wayyyyyy back in the day when i was little

my two best friends and i were Charlie's Angels last year and we were the hit of the parties and the clubs.

It kinda fit the movie, too since I am asian and my other gfs - one's a blond and the other auburn haired. so we matched lucy, Cameron, and Drew. :)

Originally posted by linabina

when i was in 7th grade i was an escaped bellvue mental patient... lol and i was supposed to be dead...we wore the bellvue hospital gowns with blood all over it... i had this whole story to go along with it.. my best friend at the time and i dressed up like this... talk aboiut problems lol... that wasnt my fave though, ew. my fave has to be when i was a genie wayyyyyy back in the day when i was little

hmm....makes me more interested to meet u.............fuckin weirdo....:blank:

I was a lobster in second grade... that kicked ass. My mom made the costume -- red shirt and pants with big cardboard legs sewn on, a big tail and squishy stuffed claws for my hands -- I think I got more candy that year than I knew what to do with... it was still around at christmas time! Yeah, those were the days :tongue:

A few years back my ex was too lazy to pick out a costume, so we got on the net and found some ideas. It turned out to be the best solution for the time we had left (2 days) until Halloween. I got a huge cardboard box and made it fit over his head. Then got some rounded tupperware and glued them to the front of the box and then spray painted it all red. Put a lego logo on the front of it, and voila...... Lego Man. It was really cute. I have pictures, just don't have them scanned. :(

Originally posted by gwyllion

A few years back my ex was too lazy to pick out a costume, so we got on the net and found some ideas. It turned out to be the best solution for the time we had left (2 days) until Halloween. I got a huge cardboard box and made it fit over his head. Then got some rounded tupperware and glued them to the front of the box and then spray painted it all red. Put a lego logo on the front of it, and voila...... Lego Man. It was really cute. I have pictures, just don't have them scanned. :(

Thats wild...had the same idea. Won the 2nd grade Most Inventive Costume Award...Legos are choice.

P.S. For those who know the Lego scene, I was a two by three red piece...I was short and skinny...ya know

one year i dressed up as a big fat guy. i was like 400 hundred pounds.

i put on grey sweat pants and a grey sweater thing. then i stuffed one pillow in each of my legs, one towel in each arm, and a comforter in the chest/back.

i could barely walk but it kept me warm b/c it was cold outside. i stuffed like a whole twelve pack in my costume so i didn't spend any money once i got in the bar. also, i could drink so much more that night b/c of the extra body weight, or at least i thought i could.

by the end of the night i was chillin' out by the door w/ the other bouncers talkin' about weightlifting.

i almost died of dehydration but it was so much fun. best last minute costume ever and didn't spend any money on it.

i went as one of the Fidelio guys from Eyes Wide Shut, october after the movie came out. i had the mask, the cloak, the tux - everything. i was at this shitty bar on the LES and then went to webster hall and NOBODY understood the costume. Finally i was on the path train home, holding the mask and cloak in my hands some girl says "hey you're from eyes wide shut, aren't you?". whoever you are, wherever you are, thanks for makin my night :)

Freshamn in college while I was pledging. The brothers told us to wear costumes ( I wasnt gonna wear shit otherwise). So the whole time Im looking for some shit and finally one of my pledge brothers and I where watching SNL and TV funhouse came on and sure enough none other than the ambiguously gay duo pop up. At that point we just started laughing hysterically, I think because we were thinking the same shit. Sure enough we made our own costumes and were the ambiguously gay duo.... Ace and Gary. There was not one person who didnt like our costumes. And holy shit what a chick magnet, I dont think Ive ever spoken to that many girls in one night. Definitely my best costume ever.

my fav costume when was when i was in first grade maybe?? my mom made this rainbow brite costume~with the hair and everything...it was awesome!! my mom made my brother a mummy one year and it was so realistic that when he put the mask on he scared himself and didnt even want to go trick-or-treeting!! aww~ i wish i was little again!! :D