Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question?

phunk303

dj three - great choice!

howells - u would be dumb if u didn't

halo & hippE - wicked west coast sound that is dominating dance floors all over the world

james zabiella - get this kid before someone else does. RIDICULOUS talent

hernan cattaneo - resident of pacha in buenos aires. one of john digweed's favorite djs at the moment.

ferry corsten - maybe back in 99

ferry corsten fucking sucks. even when hes not playing the records that ministry of sound tells him to play (like on the past 3 trance nation cd's) he is spinning weak, by the numbers euro trance which is boring and uninspiring. pass on ferry, edgar. and as long as people are making suggestions, how about chris fortier or richie hawtin ??

Originally posted by geob69

edgar or anyone out there have u heard off dj.dean?????

well ihave and i think he has never been to miami?? awsome hard trance i would love to see him in miami one day...

DJ Jean.... (The Launch, When Will Love Come Home) was my first Experience at Club iT in Amsterdam where he was the resident. His Madhouse nights (and CD's) were insane, not to mention all the 6' tall 115lbs blond dutch girls who were always there and very friendly :)

I would also love to see him again! But I am not sure he would go over well in Miami. BTW while he does throw down some hard trance, he is mostly hard (euro)house.

I love his "Lets just have some fun!" attitude with his sets. While not super deep or soulfull, you always have a great time, which to me is what it is about.

but then again.. what the hell do I know... I'm agreeing with geob69!

i'm pretty sure all 32 of us that flew down from ny last weekend would do it again to see ferry...

in fact i have a better idea edgar, we luv YOU, why don't you get your azz up here instead?...

btw, i'm rene and staceys lil friend that came runnin' up to ya in crobar and said hey...