Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new relationships

laurensomers

Honestly, I dont have a particular amount of time that I wait. Usually when it feels right. As I have gotten older, the waiting time has definitely lessened. I waited 3 days with my last boyfriend and we were together for a year. I guess it all depends. When I was younger, I always waited a few months but as you get older, I think it is just different- at least for me, that's the case!!

Well, I usually try to find girls who make me wait a while. The reason for this is because a lot of guys (including myself sometimes) feel that a girl is more likely to be a whore if she sleeps with you right away. But then I slept with my girlfriend the first night I met her, and I can tell you she is the total opposite of a whore. She just fell in love with me.

What I don't understand is how a lot of guys call girls whores if they sleep with a lot of people or sleep with people right away, but then they go ahead and do the same thing.

Originally posted by lollib

Honestly, I dont have a particular amount of time that I wait. Usually when it feels right. As I have gotten older, the waiting time has definitely lessened. I waited 3 days with my last boyfriend and we were together for a year. I guess it all depends. When I was younger, I always waited a few months but as you get older, I think it is just different- at least for me, that's the case!!

I definitely agree with you. The older you get the more sex becomes a part of your life. When I was younger, I would spend months with kissing, holding hands etc. When you get older, you feel that two mature people know what they want and need and don't have to play those games anymore....at least that's how it is for me.

I wouldn't usually jump into bed the first night...but then again, it can happen too, right sweetie :heart:;)

I agree exactly. Older = less time. I think people just get more comfortable with themselves....

I don't mind waiting tho. If i'm interested, then i'm interested and so long as i don't feel i'm getting played, its all cool. In fact, sometimes i'll put on the breaks....

Of course other times all the breaks seem to malfunction...lol

i agree that older = dont want to wait.

i try to be free and go with my feelings but i find that it usually isnt the best idea. now i make guys wait, i figure, if they cant wait a little while to get to know me before we do anything serious then i dont want to get to know them anyway. :rolleyes: i have nothing against open relationships but i want to know the person first. i dont think hanging out 2 times is long enough to know if someone is real or bullshit.

Guest bellaragazza

it depends from person to person I guess. Some people may wait three years some three months or even three days. Whatever your comfortable with is what matters.. :D

Originally posted by somebitch

i try to be free and go with my feelings but i find that it usually isnt the best idea. now i make guys wait, i figure, if they cant wait a little while to get to know me before we do anything serious then i dont want to get to know them anyway. :rolleyes: i have nothing against open relationships but i want to know the person first. i dont think hanging out 2 times is long enough to know if someone is real or bullshit.

Totally agree... if you intend to start a relationship with someone it is best to get to know them before you give it up... If all you want is to trix around and have some fun... I say, just be safe ;)