Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love watching people pick their nose at red lights!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

Do they think that they are invisible or something. They just dig in like the car has no windows and when they catch you looking they give you a dirty look!! lol. like that chick who gave me the finger today. I was watching her go to town on her nose and she looks over and I am laughing at her so she blows the red and gives me the middle finger!! You have to laugh at people like that.

At least pretend you're changing the station when you're picking your nose.

What about the nose pickers on the subway trains???? Last week I was standing in front of this guy that picked his nose like no tomorrow. I had to move.

GET THIS:::

I once saw 3 guys in a row diggin in their dirty noseholes driving to school one morning. They were all middle-aged men who probably sit with their hands in their pants like Al Bundy :laugh:

Some one should invent a cool nosepicker that's confidential

Sharper Image has a cool automatic nose hair groomer, that should help things :D

In fact, nose picking is sacriligious...look at what i found:

sismock.gif

"LOL!!! this one time i was driving in the car with my dad and 3 brothers, all of which are very humorous, and there was this car kinda in between 2 lanes to the right of us, and we needed to get over the the right lane... so my brother was like, talkin outloud to the guy in the car, even though he obviously couldnt hear him, but he was like "comon asshole let us in... " then he rolled down the window and was like "ok maybe when u stop pickin ur nose u can pay attention to the fuckin road!!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:it was so funny cuz the guy was so diggin away not payin attention at all... i guess u hadda be there lol :rolleyes: