Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Wanna Fuck My Professor

bluegirl

I think you should just ask him if he wants to go out for a drink or some dinner. If I were you, I wouldn't take a crazy approach. He might just think you're immature, and it might even scare him. With this approach, different things can happen:

1. He can say no (maybe b/c he's seeing someone, doesn't feel okay with going out with one of his students, or is just not interested)

2. He can say yes, go out with you, have a good time, and end things there.

3. He can say yes, go out with you, take you home with him, and fuck your brains out.

The fact of the matter is if you don't try, you'll never know. That's with everything in life.

Originally posted by belladiva26

go for it girl.....i wish i had some hottie professors when i was in school....mostly old men/women

must be nice to have that kind of incentive to go to class :D

Hmm...

The ragga just might go after you..........GRRRRRRRRR BABY!!

:);):D:tongue:

Originally posted by belladiva26

go for it girl.....i wish i had some hottie professors when i was in school....mostly old men/women

must be nice to have that kind of incentive to go to class :D

it definitely is incentive, its the only class i havent missed, haha

i forgot to mention he has a ring on his finger, so that def complicates matters

Originally posted by glowdancer

he's so hot i wanna just jump on

Young lady your last test result was unacceptable....You can either take a make up test after class....or better yet you can cum to my house for extra credit.

What do you say?

Originally posted by manmeat

Young lady your last test result was unacceptable....You can either take a make up test after class....or better yet you can cum to my house for extra credit.

What do you say?

id be willing to put time in for extra credit, ha

the funny thing is that, i'm doing great in that class

like some people kid about doing stuff for an A

i on the other hand just want to fuck him

it has nothing to do with my grade

Originally posted by glowdancer

id be willing to put time in for extra credit, ha

the funny thing is that, i'm doing great in that class

like some people kid about doing stuff for an A

i on the other hand just want to fuck him

it has nothing to do with my grade

So. this is what u guys talk bout on here?

:laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

So. this is what u guys talk bout on here?

:laugh:

hahah!!!! yeah it is....

so, Glow - i had a fling with a hottie female professor once. what a cutie she was - always wearing skirts and little tops, no panty lines....yummmy!!!!

she wouldn't touch me till the class was over though. we'd go and have coffee together and stuff, that's it. then after my final exam, she gave me another one - oral if i remember right. i kept cumming back for extra help though. it was pretty funny - i'd actually sign up on her meeting sheet that she kept on her office door for an hour every once in a while...lol

yo since we are on the subject of educational people you's like to fuck...can i just tell you how fuuuuuuuuuuuckin sexyyyyyyy my god damn shrink is?? im tellin ya, more and more when i go things get very strange and implying. for exmaple, last week i went and just as i was bout to leave, she says "oh mike, i wanted to ask u something bout this computer problem i have" so i was like :eek: and so it was really nothing i could help her with but when i think of it now, she definitely wanted it cause she is like maybe 34 or 32 and hot as a motherfuck also needless to say it aint no secret that i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE OLDER WOMEN but like...its kinda like a cocktease when u have this seductive woman who u go to for counseling of something traumatic that happened in yer life 2 yrs ago, when u see this biggggggg fuckin rock on her ringfinger hehe. But like i say..whatever happens happens...yo i so can tell that she has fantasies bout me...its like a fuckin given..and she always like complements me bout allllllll kinds of shit like my eyes and that i smell really good (aqua di gio, its gets em all the time fellas)or that my hair looks nice etc....so basically i am kinda in the same boat here with GLOWDANCER..cept....i think if i fucked my shrink, that, it would be considered prostitution since i have to give her a $10 co-pay every time i see her :laugh: :laugh: