Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the deal w/ some women asking for...

latinoloco

your horoscope sign???? maybe they were astrology freaks or who knows what. i was at this latin bar in queens a couple of weeks ago. i was talking to this girl and we were having a nice flowing conversation. Then she asked me, what date i was born. i told her i was born in the 2nd of august, then out of the blue she's like that she couldnt talk to me. Her reason was because she was a scorpion and that she couldnt talk to leo's because they didnt go.

then a few weeks later, i was chillin at tribecca's. and this girl that i was talking w/ said later on that she couldnt talk to me because she was a leo and leo w/ leo didnt go. What the fuck is that about??? what fault do i have in being born in such a date. but anyhow.. who in the world will ever understand women. specially the latin ones; they take no for little exceptions.

Originally posted by latinoloco

your horoscope sign???? maybe they were astrology freaks or who knows what. i was at this latin bar in queens a couple of weeks ago. i was talking to this girl and we were having a nice flowing conversation. Then she asked me, what date i was born. i told her i was born in the 2nd of august, then out of the blue she's like that she couldnt talk to me. Her reason was because she was a scorpion and that she couldnt talk to leo's because they didnt go.

then a few weeks later, i was chillin at tribecca's. and this girl that i was talking w/ said later on that she couldnt talk to me because she was a leo and leo w/ leo didnt go. What the fuck is that about??? what fault do i have in being born in such a date. but anyhow.. who in the world will ever understand women. specially the latin ones; they take no for little exceptions.

:laugh: :laugh: haha

Yeah I'm a scorpio and I understand that Leo's don't mix well with Scorpios but to not even give someone a chance like that is pretty stupid. Hey my good friend is a Scorpio and her Bf of 2 years is a libra and they don't mix either....but then again they are exact opposites and when they fight they are like vicious animals but hey ya never know.

I'm a scorpio too! Scorpio & Leo don't go. Water always puts fire out. I often guess men's signs, 80% of the time my guestimate is correct... (Scorpios tend to be psyhic) but I won't walk away from a guy if he tells me he's an aquarius. Ur sign tells a lot bout ur personality. We just want to know we if are compatible...relax we are NOT planning the wedding.

Originally posted by twilogoddess

I'm a scorpio too! Scorpio & Leo don't go. Water always puts fire out. I often guess men's signs, 80% of the time my guestimate is correct... (Scorpios tend to be psyhic) but I won't walk away from a guy if he tells me he's an aquarius. Ur sign tells a lot bout ur personality. We just want to know we if are compatible...relax we are NOT planning the wedding.

To some people; they have a tendecy to believe everything/or something about their sign in terms of what it saids about themselves and as the same for compatibility. I respect for what they believe but i'm not the type to even think about someone for who they are because of their sign. Just plain ludicrous; by the way, i did got a good laugh of from it when she said that :)

i took a tranquilizer, so i'm pretty much relax.. tu sabes

PEACE!

Thats total BS. A couple of my best friends are hapilly married and have been so for more than 10 years and have 2 kids, and theyre 31 and 28. The guy is an Aries and the girl is a Virgo. Yea, they shouldnt mix, so?

Next time some one tells you that, tell her that aside from just the plain old signs, there are also other things that have to be considered such as your sun sign and all that shit when they say that you have "virgo rising" or if your parents were a certain sign, that means that you also have some of the charactersitics oftheir sign also.

I think its all shit, and then girls think that its ALWAYS the guys who are afraid of commitment, or fear of rejection etc. and then they complain if theyre single at 40 and still a virgin....oh, I guess that would be a topic for another post in the drama board...hey but girls out there in CP, dont get me wrong: I'm not perfect nor pretend to be, and I love you all!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

:laugh: :laugh: haha

Yeah I'm a scorpio and I understand that Leo's don't mix well with Scorpios but to not even give someone a chance like that is pretty stupid. Hey my good friend is a Scorpio and her Bf of 2 years is a libra and they don't mix either....but then again they are exact opposites and when they fight they are like vicious animals but hey ya never know.

:confused:

I think that the person that comes up with that shit (either man or woman) is just trying to come with an excuse or put a barrier between them and everybody else, then they complain why the hell they're single and not meeting any one, or just meeting superficial people ..if that makes any sense..where are my drugs?

:D