Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am sooo horny...

angelfromheven

I put on my t-shirt backwards today, I just thought I'd mention that.

It's weird to see that comment from a female. Especially since it's Thursday and any girls (worth fucking) could get laid w/in 5 minutes (conservative estitmate) at almost any after-work happy hour.

I get propositioned often, and it usually feels like a double-edged sword/test. If I say, yes, i'm a typical 'dog'. If I say, no, there's a slim-to-none chance "she'd" be serious...

Damned if you don't, damned if you do, Catch-22

Guest gabo
Originally posted by angelfromheven

i am really horny... i just thought everyone ought to know that... everyone from the northern nj area who likes to fuck... pm me

I think you should pm spragga 25 you 2 were made for each other!! everyone back off this is raggas girl.:D;)

Originally posted by gabo

I think you should pm spragga 25 you 2 were made for each other!! everyone back off this is raggas girl.:D;)

Yeah, that's ok, I'm cool with that, but she did say "everyone" maybe she's thinkin' multiple orifice penetration. spragga ain't as young as her used to be, might need some backup.

Guest gabo

I think she is all talk too. Just in case she's not, do you have a gas station bathroom all ready planned out for you 2 to go.

This girl sems classy so I dont think you want to screw this one up... Nothing but the best!:tongue::D;):laugh:

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

[bI get propositioned often, and it usually feels like a double-edged sword/test. If I say, yes, i'm a typical 'dog'. If I say, no, there's a slim-to-none chance "she'd" be serious...

Come on, you mean to tell me if a girl tells you she wants to have sex, you are thinking of what people are going to think of you?!?!?

Originally posted by lollib

Come on, you mean to tell me if a girl tells you she wants to have sex, you are thinking of what people are going to think of you?!?!?

Not in so many words, but...

I was referring to "the girl" and if I was actually interested, and it was a test. Of course it'd be better not to be interested in a girl who would do that. But trust me, y'all are psycho.

So, alternately and historically, I ... what was the question? I think you lost sight of the context.

hah is all that i have to say to everyone. i am a horn ball. i dont talk shit at all. its ok for a girl to b horny once in a while and spontaneous sex is def the way to go... im bi so if anyone want a group orgy.. lets go.. hehe

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL talk!!

Haven't seen a PM in the ragga's box!

Just bring it!!

I do admit - this is intriguing me a bit!! :tongue:

i am really horny... i just thought everyone ought to know that... everyone from the northern nj area who likes to fuck... pm me

great! glad you are horny! but thats only 1/3 way there. the second criteria... are you hot or not?! got a pic?

oh and the third critera... you dont want $$$ to fuck do you?

i dont live in NJ however i have a fast car, and i can be there in mins... from NYC..

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

I put on my t-shirt backwards today, I just thought I'd mention that.

It's weird to see that comment from a female. Especially since it's Thursday and any girls (worth fucking) could get laid w/in 5 minutes (conservative estitmate) at almost any after-work happy hour.

I get propositioned often, and it usually feels like a double-edged sword/test. If I say, yes, i'm a typical 'dog'. If I say, no, there's a slim-to-none chance "she'd" be serious...

you could always say why dont we get to know each other first but Im definately interested.. It's not saying no but it lets her know that you dont stick goliath into and thing with fake gucci glasses...

[*_-=C=-_*]

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

OMGGGG 5 YEARS?!?!!?!:eek: :eek:

WOWWWW!!

and i thought 2 weeks without getting fucked was bad !!!

i think that may be a record

I love girls who are horny all the time!!!!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

hehe*** then ud love me....im such a horny girl it scares my bf sometimes lol... jk jk

xtcgspot you have a keeper there!!!!!! hang on to this one for dear life!!