Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies....Panties or No panties?????

khanartist

Just curious to know if you like to wear panties or not during the day!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Just curious to know if you like to wear panties or not during the day!

• Panties
    • Thongs
    • Nothing (Comando)

I've worn it all. Actually I only went out commando once and it was by mistake. I was getting ready for work, and when i get out of the shower i like to air dry so i put on my skirt and i was chillin. I didnt realize until i was half way down the block that i had a breeze where there normally isnt a breeze. I figured fudge it. I stayed like that it was okay. I just had to make sure that i didnt get exicited the whole day because i would have had a big wet spot in the back of my skirt. That would not have been kute.

Originally posted by sum12nv

certain factors decide on what kind ill be wearing:

1) that time of the month = panties

2) every other day = thongs

3) when i go out sometimes due to hip hugging pants...commando (cant have the thong stickin' out...very tacky IMO)

Exactly

Originally posted by chula22

I've worn it all. Actually I only went out commando once and it was by mistake. I was getting ready for work, and when i get out of the shower i like to air dry so i put on my skirt and i was chillin. I didnt realize until i was half way down the block that i had a breeze where there normally isnt a breeze. I figured fudge it. I stayed like that it was okay. I just had to make sure that i didnt get exicited the whole day because i would have had a big wet spot in the back of my skirt. That would not have been kute.

homina homina homina

3) when i go out sometimes due to hip hugging pants...commando (cant have the thong stickin' out...very tacky IMO)

Thats exactly it!!!!!!

pretty close to what i say.

to sleep: none

everyday: thongs

tight pants: none

Originally posted by chula22

HAHAHA! Yeah me too. I wonder why. I honestly don tlike clothes. I hate having to wear bras and panties. I may start sleeping wiht panties but i end up without any.

me too. same with pants hehe, i rip them off in my sleep!! i like wearing little dresses to sleep

i cant wear underwear to bed.......i need to be as comfortable as possible either: naked, tank top/little shorts, long sleeve tee/sweats if its freezing

when i get home from work, i rip all my clothes off and get in my sweats immediately.... guess im just a comfort queen

:laugh:

Ditto