Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite all time WWF wrestler (old school)

piro8

I always liked the tag-team, Demolition. Ax and Smash were some twisted dudes. I also liked Legion of Doom. I think they were called The Road Warriors before they joined WWF. And of course, The Undertaker was the most evil dude before he took on this biker persona shit.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rfkfreak

Anyone remember Kerry Von Erich (he had a fabulous body). Shawn Michaels and Marty Jennetty a.k.a. The Rockers, and Adrian Adonis?

:)

Adorable Adrian Adonis and The Boy Toy Sean Michaels? How's this for old school, Handsome Harley Race....The Tonga Kid.....The Missing Link.......Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart.......Captain Lou Albano.....

I was a wrestling fanatic, how pathetic am I? Those were the good, old days.

Originally posted by piro8

Adorable Adrian Adonis and The Boy Toy Sean Michaels? How's this for old school, Handsome Harley Race....The Tonga Kid.....The Missing Link.......Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart.......Captain Lou Albano.....

I was a wrestling fanatic, how pathetic am I? Those were the good, old days.

Yeah...well I remember G.L.O.W.....how old/pathetic am i!!!!

Originally posted by TDMA

You would be speaking of George "The Animal" Steele.

However, it was all about Polish Power, Ivan Putski!!!

But, the greatest moment in the history of the WWF had to be when Piper hit Snooka upside the head with a coconut in Piper's Pit. Now THAT was funny...

nah kid...the best time was when superfly is on the floor n randy is on top the ropes with the figgin bell!!!he jumps off n hits jimmy on the neck...that was fantastic...oh shit it wasn't snooka he hit it was the dragon...i can't even remember his hole name...mus be that fuggin e killin dem brain cells

Originally posted by vision

nah kid...the best time was when superfly is on the floor n randy is on top the ropes with the figgin bell!!!he jumps off n hits jimmy on the neck...that was fantastic...oh shit it wasn't snooka he hit it was the dragon...i can't even remember his hole name...mus be that fuggin e killin dem brain cells

You talking about Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat?

Jake the Snake is a crackhead now... I saw that wrestling documentary that showed a bunch of wrestlers lives... Jake lives in North Dakota or something and is a REAL crackhead!!!! What a fucking loser...

Anyway I always hated Hulk Hogan....

I was so sick of watching him win when I was a kid...

The best old skool had to be Andre, Roddy Piper and the Dragon!!!!

But I still think Triple H or the Rock would kick all the old skool wrestlers asses!!!! (Except Andre!!!)

You guys can not possibly forget about "Demolition" - Ax And Smash? Or what about the "Texas Tornado" Kerri Von Erich? How about Papa Shango AKA Kama Bin Mustafa? What about Kamala the Ugundan Giant or Razor Ramon? Big Boss Man, The Goon and One Man Gang? The British Bulldogs? But my all time favorite is and for ever will be: The Brooklyn Brawler.

Originally posted by msoprano13

the ultimate warrior theme music was fucking sick

haha, tru, it was. i still got a wrestling video game from the original nintendo system. its got the ultimate warrior, hogan, IRS, jake roberts, ted dibiase, undertaker, macho man, big boss man, and some others i cant think of. but anyway, its got the entrance music for all of them...and i love listening to the warrior's song. damn, i gotta go dust off the old nintendo and hook it up and play that game. it was the shit.

Originally posted by piro8

Remember the low budget guys that would get their asses beat every week??? The Executioner and Barry Horowitz???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how about the brooklyn brawler? they still bring him back every once in a while. he fought the rock a year ago or so, it was a funny ass match.

u remember when X-pac first came into the wwf? he was the 1-2-3 kid, and his first big win was against razor ramon, on the old monday night raw set, in some like small brick building or some shit (back before it was raw is war, and they were in big arenas every monday nite like they are now). the match was like for a big bag of money or somethin, the winner got to keep it. and the 1-2-3 kid beat razor and then grabbed the bad and ran out of the place

I remember when all the wrestlers from WWF eventually went over to WCW. Around 1996-1999, WCW was a sick federation. As a child, I never thought I would sell out to WCW; I was always in love with WWF, but during the period of their downfall, they sucked balls. I don't watch WWF anymore, it's a bunch of bullshit and the wrestlers have hardly earned my respect. The veterans are the true warriors, and they made the WWF what it is; I watched it for them, and when they went to WCW, I watched them there as well.

WWF is more succesful now than it ever was, but the wrestlers are just sickening. I can't stand to watch it. And without the real WCW serving as an alternative to WWF, there is no reason to watch wrestling anymore. Now that WWF has taken all the federations under it's wing, there is nothing left to enjoy.

My favorite wrestlers of all time would have to be:

The Incredible, the Imortal Hulk Hogan. Not the best technician in the ring, but his showmanship and role model status for me as a child has earned him a spot in my heart.

The British Bulldogs: Dynamite Kid (Master of the Snap Suflex), and Davey Boy Smith (Master of the running powerslam). Two of the best technicians in the ring, and one of the sickest tag teams.

The Powers of Pain: The Barbarian and the Warlord. More could have been done with this unstoppable tag team, but WWF fucked them up. They were the most powerful tag team ever, and they would have foreshadowed the Road warrios if given the chance. I remember the wars between The Powers of Pain and the Road Warriors back in the old NWA. Those were the good times.

The Warlord: When he went on his own, I still watched out of loyalty.

The Barbarian: Same for him.

The Macho Man, Randy Savage: Charisma, technical abilities, agility. Nothing more to be said. Elizabeth was a piece of ass as well.

Hercules a.k.a. Hercules Hernandez (for those who remember him back in the day). Flawless physique and awesome power.

Billy Jack Hanes: Master of the Full Nelson, and the wars between him and Hercules left me in awe as a child.

Superstar, Billy Graham: Awesome power, sad ending due to roids.

Ken Patera: I loved the whole drama that arose between him and Heanan during his come back to WWF in the late 80's.

Andre the Giant, the 8th wonder of the world: Just amazing to watch. During the latter part of his career, he looked rather pittiful.

Ravishing Rick Rude: When he first made his appearance, his physique and style was to be reckoned with. One of the most impressive abdominal areas in the history of the WWF.

Seeka: The nasty bastard was interesting to watch.

The Young Stallions: Jim Powers and Paul Roma; two flawless minor wrestlers that were given a shot at tag team action. No one really felt them, so they didn't last too long. They were both excellent wrestlers both in tag team action and on their own.

Power and Glory: The second tag team for Paul Roma to join along with Hercules. Even as he got older, Hercules showed he could still hang with the best of them. Agility and power made this tag team more than worthy of its name.

The Killer Bees: Jumpin Jim Brunzel and B. Brian Blair. The only wrestlers to wear Converse in the ring, lol. Great wrestlers though.

The Hart Foundation: Attitude, charisma, power, agility; they were both awesome talents.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart: One wrestler that earns my respect above all.

S.D. "Special Delivery" Jones: I loved watching this guy in the ring; Good showmanship and overall, a likable guy.

Tony Atlas: A TRUE powerhouse due to roids. Sad ending to his career and even sadder was his brief return as "Sabba Simba"

The Undertaker: Not the new, flabby, slow, biker, talks-to-much Undertaker, but the "Power of the Urn," Paul Bearer, Get-up-after-every-hit Undertaker. When first joining the WWF back in 1990 at Survivor series (as Million Dollar Man's mystery partner), he was introduced as "Kane, the Undertaker." Since then, he has been one of the most unstoppable forces in the WWF. In his Pre-body fat days, he was one of the most agile and powerful wrestlers to watch in the ring. He hung with the best of them, and went through every wrestler at one point, proving himself as a true veteran. The fucked up when they started letting him talk so much.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts: Flawless character, and his ability to amp the crowd was and always will be unrivaled. Hands down, the master of the DDT. Jake had the "Snake Pit" show back in the day; I loved it.

Rowdy Roddy Piper: One of the sickest bastards in wrestling. I loved the show he had on WWF called "Piper's Pit."

"The Natural" / "The Hacksaw" Butch Reed: Awesome power and agility, and when he merged with Farooq in WCW back in the day, they formed the tag team "Doom." They were more than worthy of that name.

The Ultimate Warrior: The warrior indeed, going toe to toe with some true veterans. Sad ending, however. He made a brief comeback in WCW, and his body was almost too sad to look at. He was still cut, but without all the juice it looked like someone let the air out of his body. He looked hurt the fuck up. That Gorilla Press Slam used to get the crowd riled up. The match against Hogan in Wrestlemania 6 was a milestone.

Demolition, Ax and Smash: "Here comes the Axe, and here comes the smasher..." That song was off the fucking hook. Both of them were unstoppable back in the day, and they killed other tag teams. Smash's return as the repo man left me a bit disturbed though.

Terry Taylor, The "Red Rooster:" One of the most boring, stupidest fucking wrestlers. Infamous for his dumb ass matches.

"The Outlaw" Ron Bass: One wicked son of a bitch with that Whip, and the blood he drew from Brutus Beefcake with his spur sent chills up my spine back in the day.

The REAL ROCK, The Magnificent Don Muracco: A powerhouse in hiw own right, and a remarkable wrestler. His old tag team partner "Cowboy" Bob Orton made him even more deadlier.

Pedro Morales: Just a veteran that I can't ignore.

Ivan Putski, "Polish Power:" AWESOME power, nothing more.

Mario Mancini: King of the minor "get your ass kicked by every wrestler every sunday on Wrestling Challenge" wrestlers.

Iron Mike Sharp: One of the strongest minor wrestlers.

Kamala: Funny fucking name, scary fucking face. I cried as a child while watching this guy walk down the aisle to that scary ass music.

The Orient Express: Great tag team.

"The King" Harley Race: For his age, he was a great technician in the ring.

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine: Not a very interesting wrestler, but worthy of mentioning since he is the true king of the Figure Four Leg lock.

Brutus Beefcake: Good wrestler, but his return as Brutus "The Barber" beefcake was fucking sad.

Bruno Sammartino: He sucked, but he is a veteran.

Gorilla Monsoon: God bless the late Monsoon, who was an admirable wrestler in his day, and an even more admirable commentator with his sidekick Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

God, I miss the old wrestling days. I used to love getting up on saturday morning to watch Pee Wee's playhouse, Muppet babies, and wrestling. God bless all of those shows.

WCW sucked and so did the WWF when WCW was on top. I stopped watching wrestling when WCW starting winning the ratings battle because bot shows sucked!!!! It got better once WWF took over again w/ wrestlers like Triple H and The Rock (stone cold is a fat slob)... and now they got RVD!!!

Old school wrestling was the shit w/ Hogan.

But you gots to love the Original Degeneration X

with The Game HHH and The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels.....

BTW The Ultimate Warrior was the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!