Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wetness

chula22

I just wanted to share this with the board because it came to my mind when i was talking about going commando. The reason I feel, deserves a thread of its own.

I once thought that I had something wrong with me down there. So I went to the doctors and i found out that , my problem is that I am always ready. I am always wet. And its pretty kool to you guys, but for me its a pain. I have to constantly wear pantyliners or else i cum all over my panties. And if i get turned on, FORGET ABOUT IT!

And when i cum. its driping down my legs and my sheets are all types of messy.

But on the good side I do taste good!

Originally posted by chula22

I just wanted to share this with the board because it came to my mind when i was talking about going commando. The reason I feel, deserves a thread of its own.

I once thought that I had something wrong with me down there. So I went to the doctors and i found out that , my problem is that I am always ready. I am always wet. And its pretty kool to you guys, but for me its a pain. I have to constantly wear pantyliners or else i cum all over my panties. And if i get turned on, FORGET ABOUT IT!

That sucks in its own way. But one word as well your LUCKY girl thats a gift!!!!!! LOL!!!:cool:

Chula I know what you mean.

When I was younger and in my early "sex" stages I thought there was something wrong with me. I would get so embarrassed if I was touched.

Girl you just gave me some serious flashbacks. To quote a well travelled ex bf, "the wettest area on earth!"

drip,drip

goddamn

that is hot

Originally posted by sum12nv

i have the same problem!!! where the hell does it come from?? i dont think mine is as wet as yours though....girl, you have a gift!!! :laugh:

Yeah It might be a gift, But i'll tell you something. Once a guy does or says something that turns me off, its over for him. I get dry so fast and it wont get wet again for a very long time if ever again for him.

Brown Suga is very picky.

It could be. I used to be embarrased by it too. But now i love it. Its just a pain to deal with.

funny you say that my girl is puerto rican and she too gets so wet we sometimes have to stop having sex so she can wipe some away. it gets so wet it kind of looses sensation and i am quite sizable she went to the doctor as well. she hates i i gotta say love it.for the most part...

Originally posted by romy20

Well, I'm not as wet as u are all the time, but I do tend to get wet alot. Most of the times it'll be cause im horny, and the other times ill just be wet for no reason lol

its like im walking sometimes and u just feel the wetness haha

same here...its weird when it comes outta nowhere... <no pun intended>lol, thats the second "no pun intended" i posted on this board in a matter of 5 minutes.. :rolleyes:

i dated a girl that was just the same, always wet, it was so emabarassing for her, she would get so self-concious sometimes. at first it was a hard topic to approach, and it was kinda taboo. but i'm glad that she felt i handled it well. i mean, i wasn't immature about it.

granted it was a turn on that it was that way. and she knows that it was definetly something that enjoyed. she was also. (she knows this too) very uhem... if i can put this nicely..... yummy. but the tough part is that it can be inhibiting for some girls and i really know that it's a pain in the ass. i saw it and delt with it first hand. so girls i know you're pain. but it's good to see that you all are mindful of it, and have really learned to deal with it.

good stuff.... (no pun intended)

Originally posted by scramble360

it gets so wet it kind of looses sensation

HAHAHA! Yeah That really suxx. When I masterbate I sometimes have to stop to clean up a little because after a while it gets so wet I cant feel a dang thing.