Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know what the hell IZZO means?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

It's another trite HipHop creation for all the white kidz in the suburbs to go crazy over . . .

God bless the almighty dollar!

yo what da funk you talkin' bout bizzedynatch? we fuckin' reprezentin' up in heahhh. don't even trip.

lillizzy is right.

the h-o-v-a is short for j-hova or jehova.

dunno about the straight up religious intentions, but i don't doubt it is related to his self-perception as a godly mc.

i believe it was also an mc or dj name he held back in the day.

apparently, he can call himself whatever he wants and still take in thousands of dollars...only in America!!

god, i sound like don king. :blank:

kjlive

Originally posted by kjlive

the question i want answered is:

what the hell is this shnizzel on my nizzel shit?

is that yiddish or something?

for schizzel my nizzle....loose translation~~>'for sure my nigga'

and i heard them talking about this on z100 a while ago and the people calling in with their explanations were fucking hysterical! and dead serious!!! too funny!!

Originally posted by trancend

i think it means "just plead guilty to stabbing a record producer and i should be in jail but im a rap star so im above the law"

Yeah, he plead fo' shizzle to the charges....

Does anyone remember that song he made on his last album, about "guilty until proven innocent" and "i'm not guilty" and all that shit.... Nothing for nothing, personally, hes one of my favorite hip-hop artists... but I just find it funny.

Atleast hes not dead like the rest of the good lyracists...

Izzo and izza is part of a slang that snoop or the crips created, i heard its a language that CRIPS use to communicate when they think cops listening in on them.

J to the izzo( O ) V to the izza ( A ), meaning j-hova or jehova, jay-z is saying he is a GOD mc , or the god of the rap game meaning above all others.

lyrics used in some of his raps" i know i'm not god but i work god damn hard"

WOW!!! thats strange as hell that u brought that up vixxen cause i was thinkin the exact same shit this morning when i heard it on the radio at work im like "yo, if some rapper has to make up a word such as IZZZO just so that he can have his next line of rhyme say RIZZO..then that man seriously should re-think his whole rap career"

No, really.... for shizzle my nizzle means "for sure my nigga". I had someone explain this to me one day. Have any of you ever spoken Piglatin or Jibberish? Where you change or add things into english words and make a whole new language? Well, that is what this whole adding the izzz to words is. It is hip hop jibberish is all.